“Bad food”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 8 October 2011

The food was terrible. Tenderloin steak costed 20 euro and wasn't tender at all. The salad was tasteless and I wouldn't give it to a goat. NEVER EAT HERE!

Reviewed 7 October 2011

This restaurant was empty, but recommended by another restaurant.
The food was average for Hungarian.
The bill when it came added about 15% for the owner!! and they wanted extra besides that for the tip! (and stood over you - very unpleasant.)

Reviewed 24 August 2011

This was virtually empty when we arrived and had only a few clients all night but we cannot understand why. The waitress was very friendly and helpful and the food was very good. The decor was different, modern and interesting. I hope that its good reputation will increase and that it soon gets the numbers of clientelle that it deserves. We really liked it.

Reviewed 8 August 2011

I had a pheasant breast in grape sauce for main course. The breast was extremely dry, I had to leave half of it on the plate - which didn't disturb the waiter too much as he didn't ask if I had a problem with it. For dessert I had a carrot cake with orange mousse. It was also horrible, the cake had a meringue-like frosting, really heavy and tasted horrible.

Very disappointed in this restaurant, wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 16 October 2010

My wife and I spent a rather frosty early evening in Mo. We opted for the Mo plate - a giant dish of Hungarian meats with assorted vegetables for 2 people (€24). I had a couple of glasses of wine - white to start, red with the meal - and like another reviewer on this page was shocked at the meagre measures given the price they were charging - €2.50 & €3, respectively. Food was quite good, though not as good as Cafe Kor, but what spoilt it all was the attitude of some of the staff, not openly rude but that dismissve look and tone that says you just haven't spent enough money with us!! I'm afraid this restaurant simply isn't of a sufficiently high standard to be so snobbish.