Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments
Orbitz.com
US$135
US$114
  • Pool
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
US$125
US$109
1,749 results
All reviewsmulled winefree sangrial'occitane toiletriessmall bottle of wineroof terracedeluxe apartmentsmall kitchenettelittle toucheshot wingspedestrian streetkitchen areaexcellent hotelst stephen's basilicawithin walking distancebreakfast was deliciousevery eveningbreakfast room
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This hotel was spotlessly clean with thoughtful touches to immediately make you feel welcome. We were not told where our room was; we were escorted there and shown all the facilities. There was complimentary wine and glasses with a handwritten note to welcome us. The kitchen was a great addition to the accommodation and the bed was extremely comfortable. All staff were pleasant and helpful and even the cleaning ladies were delightful. We were spoilt for choice with breakfast. We are persuading friends to visit Budapest and to stay at Opera Garden Hotel. Thank you for an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Bela_Schiffler, Front Office Manager at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear „roddy2445”,
I would like to thank you very much for your superb review about your recent stay at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments. I was more than happy to read your generous remarks about the hotel. I was glad to learn that you immediately felt at home upon arrival and that you were satisfied with the amenities and the comfort of your room. Your kind words regarding to the service of our staff and the wide breakfast selection are highly appreciated. We are very grateful that you will persuade your friends to visit us. I would be more than happy to assist them directly with the reservations, please tell them they can turn to me directly.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed here for a little weekend break and everything was great. The hotel was really stylish and had a nice feel to it. The rooms were modern and clean and the staff were great. All of the staff were friendly and keen to help in any way that they could. There were also a few nice little touches that made the hotel feel that little bit more special such as the quote of the day left on your bed by the cleaners and the biscuits and sangria left next to the lift. Overall a lovely hotel.

Dear „Sam C”,
Let me take the opportunity to thank you very much for your kind review of Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments on Tripadvisor. I was happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay in every aspect. I truly appreciate your mentioning the attitude of our staff and the little extra touches we provide such as the quote of the day and the sangria we provide throughout the afternoons. Should you decide to visit Budapest again, we would be honoured to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Everything was perfect:
The hotel provided us with the executive room instead of superior that we booked.
The room was spacious, light & clean, the kitchen includes all you may need, the amenities provider is l'Occitane (I should mention that the cotton pads, swabs have not been changed).
The facilities list is great:
- the wellness centere (free of charge) is very cozy and clean.
- they also have a terrace on the attic floor for relax in the evening.
- free drinks (sangria) and cookies in the end f the day
- safety deposit box for documents on the reception (if you need to leave luggage after check-out like we)

The staff is very helpful and responsive.

The breakfast choice is not the best we had but enough to enjoy it for 5 days (home made yogurts are awesome!), please attend, that you can order something you do not see on the buffet, the list of yummy possibilities is on the table or you may ask the waiter for it.

Room Tip: our room was on the 3rd floor and it was great
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Bela_Schiffler, Front Office Manager at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear “Ivan R”,
Thank you very much for posting your kind review to Tripadvisor of your recent stay at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments. I was happy to read that you appreciated the room upgrade we have given you. It was my pleasure to see how much you have enjoyed the space, the amenities and the cleanliness of your room. I especially would like to thank you for perfectly listing the facilities and services we have. Your short but clear judgement on our staff is highly appreciated. I would also like to thank you for mentioning the home made yogurts and the a’la carte breakfast menu. Let me emphasize that both from the buffet and from the a’la carte breakfast menu we offer everything free of charge. I would like to thank you for your valuable review again. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had a perfect stay for one night. A warm welcome and received good advices for the dinner. Staff was always ready to help. Rooms are new, with a good atmosphere. We enjoy the sauna and jacuzzi, and had a free of charge champaign breakfast. Very much advised! Thank!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear „Ht”,
Thank you for sharing your praising comments on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us here at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments. I am truly happy to note that you enjoyed your time with us and I appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel. I was glad to learn that despite the short visit, you were able to experience and enjoy many of our services. It was my pleasure to see that you enjoyed the setup and the atmosphere of your room and also found our staff attentive and helpful. Your generous review is highly appreciated and I do hope to meet you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice little hotel. Rooms are a bit small and beds are too hard. The bed situation can be solved by talking to the personal in te reception. Great breakfast, fresh and deliciois! I'll be back here the next time im in budapest! A good little escaoe for the weekend!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear „King C”,
Let me thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments. I was happy to read that you had a great stay with us. Further, it was my pleasure to see that you enjoyed our rich breakfast selection. Regarding your comment to the room let me highlight that every problem or discomfort can be solved by forwarding it to our reception desk. We do our best to make each and every guest’s stay a perfect and special one. When planning you next trip to Budapest do not hesitate to contact me directly.