1,827 results
All reviews mulled wine free sangria small bottle of wine l'occitane toiletries roof terrace small kitchenette deluxe apartment little touches hot wings pedestrian street kitchen area excellent hotel st stephen's basilica breakfast was delicious walking distance breakfast room would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Perfect location for exploring this amazing city. We were upgraded to a deluxe apartment across the street from the sun hotel and could not have been any happier. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful Breakfast was very good, but not spectacular (e.g. No fresh squeezed juices, etc). Very nice rooftop lounge and daily lemonade and sangria in the lobby. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Bela_Schiffler, Operations Manager at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear „Drew L”,
Let me thank you for your superb review and for taking your valuable time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community. It was glad to learn that you liked our central, but quiet location right behind the Opera House. I am happy that you can use our Hotel as a basement for your city exploration. It was my pleasure to see that you enjoyed the comfort and the design of your upgraded room. I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of all our staff. I would also like to thank you for pointing out the rooftop terrace and the freebies we provide to our guests.
Regarding to your comment let me call your kind attention that besides the wide selection buffet breakfast we provide an a’la carte menu as well. This is placed on every table at the breakfast room. You can choose from fresh made juices, omelettes and from loads of other fresh items. You only have to turn to our waiters as they are always happy to fulfil our guest requests.
I hope your future travels will bring you back to Budapest and we will have the chance to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay in Budapest, directly behind the Opera House and on the famous Andressey Utca. Rooms are great, staff are fantastic and the breakfast is comprehensive, catering to all and literally 2 minutes from the M1 metro.

Highly recommend

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Khalidoms
Bela_Schiffler, Operations Manager at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear „Khalidoms”,
I cannot thank you enough for your superb post on your recent stay with us. I was glad to learn that you liked our strategic location right behind the Opera House and the comfort of your room as well. I would like to thank you for pointing out our hearty breakfast selection. I especially thank you for emphasizing the warm hospitality of our staff.
It would be a great pleasure to be your chosen hotel again when visiting the wonderful city of Budapest.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The property is located near all the sites and situated on a quiet street. There were many restaurants and bars on the street that the hotel is located. The room was satisfactory. There were signs of deferred maintenance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear „Jtakei”,
First of all thank you for choosing Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments for your visit to Budapest and also for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I was pleased to read that you loved our central but quiet location right behind the Opera House and you were able to explore the city easily from our Hotel.
As you might have learned from other Tripadvisor reviews and management responses, we are dedicated to make each and every stay a memorable one. We are open all the time for problems and suggestions of our guests, and we always have a solution to solve any kind of inconvenience. I am really sorry that you did not let us know that you were upset and we were not able to assist you.
I am really disappointed to see that you left us unsatisfied. Please let us know in advance if you are planning to return to Budapest, I will personally make sure that you receive our best service and have a faultless stay. I hope next time we will deserve a better rating from you. Please make sure to contact me directly, I am available for your assistance.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stayed in a studio that is part if the hotel complex. Beautiful accommodation, spotlessly clean in a great location. Receptionists especially friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet is limited but numerous dishes can be ordered and made freshly. We will be staying here again on our next visit to this wonderful city.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Bela_Schiffler, Operations Manager at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear „PSCOKing”,
Let me thank you very much for your kind post and the top score on Tripadvisor about your recent stay at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments. I especially thank you for emphasizing the warm hospitality of our staff and I will be sure to thank all of my team on your behalf for taking such good care of you. It was glad to see that you enjoyed our premium location along with the comfort and cleanliness of your studio apartment. I would also like to thank you for pointing out our freshly made dishes during the breakfast.
I do hope to meet you again in the not too distant future. We would love to welcome you back to Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Well placed within walking distance of shops cafes and attractions. The staff were lovely, very helpful. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were spotless. Loved the little extras, fruit, snacks, welcome bottle of wine in room . Breakfast was plentiful, plenty of choice. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear „Liz H”,
First of all thank you for choosing Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments for your visit to Budapest and also for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of all our staff. I was also glad that you mentioned the great location of the Hotel. I would also like to thank you for pointing out our attention to detail by mentioning the freebies we provide. I am happy that you enjoyed our heartily selected breakfast so much.
I hope that your future travels will bring you back to Budapest and we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments.