“Great *Insert Shooting Pun* Experience”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #16 of 181 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

During our second trip to Budapest we wanted to do something different and had heard good things about this shooting centre. The taxi was booked through City Taxi and took about 25 minutes to arrive. We arrived a little late (taxi confusion) but the staff got us in to join the group and quickly got to the good stuff, shooting. You take turns shooting various guns grouped by size, at your own target. The instructors were very good and showing you the techniques despite it being tricky to hear them through our ear guards and their face masks. We would really recommend the Basic package plus 3 of your own choice of extra guns. The sniper rifle was great! Would happily go again if in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"professional instructors"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I saw this and knew I had to experience it and as a girl I was pretty damn nervous....guns are a lot louder,heavier and more powerful than I expected.
But I loved every second of it,such a thrill and I was amazed I shot a couple of the rifles without the stands.
The instructors are great,helpful and made me feel safe.
Nothing left to say except if your looking book it,book it now!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Saving grace of our Budapest trip as the weather was cold and wet. The place is bit far from the city and little bit difficult to locate but experience is totally mind blowing. Definitely not to be missed if you are in Budapest. There are various packages available according to your liking. I always wanted to try a shot gun and I was more than happy that it was included in my package. The trainers are really nice and very patient. They share information about every gun. Only negative thing was the security. You shoot in a small room with people standing right behind you without any cover, so any nut case can cause major havoc. Barring this point, this place is surely a winner.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I went for my friends birthday 2 weeks ago and bought the basic package. 2 boys 2 girls. I am a girl that was a little nervous to shoot as I didn't want to injure myself. The instructors were brilliant and funny, I explained that I was a little nervous beforehand and he prompted me really well and I ended up shooting the best out of our group ;). As the guns are heavy the women get a bracket to rest the shotguns on which was very helpful. Fantastic day out!

1  Thank Azlooful .
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This gave me the oppertunity to shoot weapons that I'd never had access to when serving in HM Forces. I'd have loved much more time to become more familiar with each. For a novice it will be an unforgettable experience. Word of warning about the temptation to have your picture taken holding these firearms, just remember that you have no control of the images when you post them and one day you may regret posing with an AK47 on each hip and a SW Magnum in your waistband!!

2  Thank Phil D