“The second its over, you want to do it again”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #5 of 169 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Every single pennie or Hungarian foreign for this matter spent on this was well worth it, we went for the shoot em all package and oh my was it awesome, firing some of the guns that were made famous by so many of our favourite films and TV shows was just astoundingly awesome. As 11 lads on a stag do the instructors had a lot to deal with, but they were very understanding and very professional. The safety rules are laid out at the start and are enforced at all times, also you have an instructor stood next to you at all times whilst holding a weapon. To summarize I can say that this experience has been one of the best and most memorable of my entire life and I am itching to go back. I wouldn't recommend people to go here I would DEMAND that they go as I am certain they would have a great time.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Really professionally run with a clear emphasis on safety. This is not however for people who want to learn to shoot 'properly' but a tourist attraction where you can shoot the guns that you've seen in the movies in a safe and controlled environment.

We had the Shoot 'Em All package which was fantastic value for money due to the sheer number of guns included but also because of the three weapons on fully automatic with blanks that you are allowed to fire 'just like in the movies' which was completely worth the extra money just for that!

Really different experience which was well worth the money and the short taxi ride out of the city.

1  Thank moley666
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I am a female and it was me not my husband who really wanted to do this. I was going to go shooting in Dubai this year when I'm on holiday which was costing £180 but when I saw this in Budapest for around £50pp it was a no brainer. Though my husband wasn't particularly bothered before we went he loved it and said best experience in Budapest and such an adrenalin rush.
I did the basic package and husband did the police special but not sure why but the guy gave me all the extra police special handguns to fire too!! such a bonus. I did personally find some of the larger handguns a bit powerful for me as I'm not the biggest or strongest woman but glad I tried. I was quite good with the handguns and even got a bullseye, I was best in our half of the group which I was amazed with but followed the instructors advice. There was 2 other couples in our group but also a group of 7 men doing the all in package, so we did have to wait around for them to finish, they were also 20 mins late arriving so we weren't able to pose with the handguns after which was a bit disappointing but another group were waiting to go in. We moved next door to the rifles and I wasn't so interested in them but still shot 2 but found them a bit heavy and the kick back to my shoulder was quite hard, the instructor was lovely though and held my shoulder and with the pump action shotgun he let me shoot from the hip instead. I wasn't a good aim with these as the weight made it hard for me to steady, I noticed the other woman got given a rest to put them on so maybe I should have asked. My husband however was better at the rifles and really enjoyed the ones he shot. We were also able to pose with these after.
Would definitely recommend we were buzzing all day from the experience. Thanks to all staff.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

During our second trip to Budapest we wanted to do something different and had heard good things about this shooting centre. The taxi was booked through City Taxi and took about 25 minutes to arrive. We arrived a little late (taxi confusion) but the staff got us in to join the group and quickly got to the good stuff, shooting. You take turns shooting various guns grouped by size, at your own target. The instructors were very good and showing you the techniques despite it being tricky to hear them through our ear guards and their face masks. We would really recommend the Basic package plus 3 of your own choice of extra guns. The sniper rifle was great! Would happily go again if in town.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I saw this and knew I had to experience it and as a girl I was pretty damn nervous....guns are a lot louder,heavier and more powerful than I expected.
But I loved every second of it,such a thrill and I was amazed I shot a couple of the rifles without the stands.
The instructors are great,helpful and made me feel safe.
Nothing left to say except if your looking book it,book it now!