“Favorite activity in Budapest!”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #5 of 170 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This experience was truly unique! The remote location was initially concerning, but do not let this deter or worry you! This business is extremely professional and safety is their top priority. It was only my boyfriend and I and we bought the Red Army package. A reservation is recommended because only certain days can you show up without one. The owner is around the facility, is very nice, and welcomes talking to guests. We barely waited before we were given eye and ear protection and brought into the indoor shooting range. It is important to point out I had never shot a gun, am less than 100 pounds, and was really nervous. There is a quick introduction about important safety factors. They start out with the easiest gun with the least kick to get you used to the feel. An employee (The biggest guy there at least 6'5) was right next to us to help ensure safety and give you shooting tips. He was very sweet and noticed my ear protection was too big for my head so he got me earplugs to use also. We got paired with a big group because we were only 2 people but they did a great job at keeping our experiences separate (the big group had a different area to shoot and a different guy helping them). When we got to the big guns in the other shooting room, the smell of gunpowder was overwhelming and the guy offered me a mask. The experience was really special and so much fun! I highly recommend this!!

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Stag party of 11 lads, we picked the shoot em all package and was not disappointed highlights included the desert eagle, 357 magnum ,colt m4 carbine , uzi 9mm, scorpion and dirty harry revolver oh and the dragonov sniper rifle.

If you are planning a trip use the city cabs deal , it was 5000 florin from the city centre and very cheap most other operators look to rip tourists off .

1  Thank craig c
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Every single pennie or Hungarian foreign for this matter spent on this was well worth it, we went for the shoot em all package and oh my was it awesome, firing some of the guns that were made famous by so many of our favourite films and TV shows was just astoundingly awesome. As 11 lads on a stag do the instructors had a lot to deal with, but they were very understanding and very professional. The safety rules are laid out at the start and are enforced at all times, also you have an instructor stood next to you at all times whilst holding a weapon. To summarize I can say that this experience has been one of the best and most memorable of my entire life and I am itching to go back. I wouldn't recommend people to go here I would DEMAND that they go as I am certain they would have a great time.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Really professionally run with a clear emphasis on safety. This is not however for people who want to learn to shoot 'properly' but a tourist attraction where you can shoot the guns that you've seen in the movies in a safe and controlled environment.

We had the Shoot 'Em All package which was fantastic value for money due to the sheer number of guns included but also because of the three weapons on fully automatic with blanks that you are allowed to fire 'just like in the movies' which was completely worth the extra money just for that!

Really different experience which was well worth the money and the short taxi ride out of the city.

1  Thank moley666
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I am a female and it was me not my husband who really wanted to do this. I was going to go shooting in Dubai this year when I'm on holiday which was costing £180 but when I saw this in Budapest for around £50pp it was a no brainer. Though my husband wasn't particularly bothered before we went he loved it and said best experience in Budapest and such an adrenalin rush.
I did the basic package and husband did the police special but not sure why but the guy gave me all the extra police special handguns to fire too!! such a bonus. I did personally find some of the larger handguns a bit powerful for me as I'm not the biggest or strongest woman but glad I tried. I was quite good with the handguns and even got a bullseye, I was best in our half of the group which I was amazed with but followed the instructors advice. There was 2 other couples in our group but also a group of 7 men doing the all in package, so we did have to wait around for them to finish, they were also 20 mins late arriving so we weren't able to pose with the handguns after which was a bit disappointing but another group were waiting to go in. We moved next door to the rifles and I wasn't so interested in them but still shot 2 but found them a bit heavy and the kick back to my shoulder was quite hard, the instructor was lovely though and held my shoulder and with the pump action shotgun he let me shoot from the hip instead. I wasn't a good aim with these as the weight made it hard for me to steady, I noticed the other woman got given a rest to put them on so maybe I should have asked. My husband however was better at the rifles and really enjoyed the ones he shot. We were also able to pose with these after.
Would definitely recommend we were buzzing all day from the experience. Thanks to all staff.