“Brilliant! It's a must if you're visiting Budapest. ”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #3 of 146 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant! It's a must if you're visiting Budapest. ”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Had a brilliant time there, very friendly, instructive and safety conscious staff. Not too expensive and I'd recommend doing the shoot 'em all package as even after that session you still want to shoot more.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“first time shooter.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Went mainly for my partner and felt quite apprehensive about it. I felt even more apprehensive when we drove out to a dingy industrial park. However the instructor (peter) was very professional, and very knowledgeable about guns and the safety. He was incredibly patient and did every thing to make my experience easier. Be warned with some bigger guns with a lot of kick you can come out with bruises. I personally think its quite pricey but if you are a real weapons buff its worth it with a wide selection of guns and packages.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank akura_13
Saratoga
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Favorite activity in Budapest!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This experience was truly unique! The remote location was initially concerning, but do not let this deter or worry you! This business is extremely professional and safety is their top priority. It was only my boyfriend and I and we bought the Red Army package. A reservation is recommended because only certain days can you show up without one. The owner is around the facility, is very nice, and welcomes talking to guests. We barely waited before we were given eye and ear protection and brought into the indoor shooting range. It is important to point out I had never shot a gun, am less than 100 pounds, and was really nervous. There is a quick introduction about important safety factors. They start out with the easiest gun with the least kick to get you used to the feel. An employee (The biggest guy there at least 6'5) was right next to us to help ensure safety and give you shooting tips. He was very sweet and noticed my ear protection was too big for my head so he got me earplugs to use also. We got paired with a big group because we were only 2 people but they did a great job at keeping our experiences separate (the big group had a different area to shoot and a different guy helping them). When we got to the big guns in the other shooting room, the smell of gunpowder was overwhelming and the guy offered me a mask. The experience was really special and so much fun! I highly recommend this!!

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Do it now!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Stag party of 11 lads, we picked the shoot em all package and was not disappointed highlights included the desert eagle, 357 magnum ,colt m4 carbine , uzi 9mm, scorpion and dirty harry revolver oh and the dragonov sniper rifle.

If you are planning a trip use the city cabs deal , it was 5000 florin from the city centre and very cheap most other operators look to rip tourists off .

1 Thank craig c
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“The second its over, you want to do it again”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Every single pennie or Hungarian foreign for this matter spent on this was well worth it, we went for the shoot em all package and oh my was it awesome, firing some of the guns that were made famous by so many of our favourite films and TV shows was just astoundingly awesome. As 11 lads on a stag do the instructors had a lot to deal with, but they were very understanding and very professional. The safety rules are laid out at the start and are enforced at all times, also you have an instructor stood next to you at all times whilst holding a weapon. To summarize I can say that this experience has been one of the best and most memorable of my entire life and I am itching to go back. I wouldn't recommend people to go here I would DEMAND that they go as I am certain they would have a great time.

Visited May 2014