“Great Fun, defintely something different”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #16 of 180 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Adrenalin filled fun, great staff, very friendly and helpful, good English, loved it! Definitely recommend the full package with the machine guns:) It was a great experience and would definitely visit again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"professional instructors"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Had a brilliant time there, very friendly, instructive and safety conscious staff. Not too expensive and I'd recommend doing the shoot 'em all package as even after that session you still want to shoot more.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Went mainly for my partner and felt quite apprehensive about it. I felt even more apprehensive when we drove out to a dingy industrial park. However the instructor (peter) was very professional, and very knowledgeable about guns and the safety. He was incredibly patient and did every thing to make my experience easier. Be warned with some bigger guns with a lot of kick you can come out with bruises. I personally think its quite pricey but if you are a real weapons buff its worth it with a wide selection of guns and packages.

2  Thank akura_13
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This experience was truly unique! The remote location was initially concerning, but do not let this deter or worry you! This business is extremely professional and safety is their top priority. It was only my boyfriend and I and we bought the Red Army package. A reservation is recommended because only certain days can you show up without one. The owner is around the facility, is very nice, and welcomes talking to guests. We barely waited before we were given eye and ear protection and brought into the indoor shooting range. It is important to point out I had never shot a gun, am less than 100 pounds, and was really nervous. There is a quick introduction about important safety factors. They start out with the easiest gun with the least kick to get you used to the feel. An employee (The biggest guy there at least 6'5) was right next to us to help ensure safety and give you shooting tips. He was very sweet and noticed my ear protection was too big for my head so he got me earplugs to use also. We got paired with a big group because we were only 2 people but they did a great job at keeping our experiences separate (the big group had a different area to shoot and a different guy helping them). When we got to the big guns in the other shooting room, the smell of gunpowder was overwhelming and the guy offered me a mask. The experience was really special and so much fun! I highly recommend this!!