“2nd visit for me excellent experience again” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Celeritas Shooting Club

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #2 of 139 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
luton
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“2nd visit for me excellent experience again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

firstly they have moved since 2012
they are still in a dingy industrial park and the location is perfect

we had a different peter instructing us this time and it was just like before
do what I say and bang bang bang!!

felt comfortable at all times

the taurus raging bull was a beast of a gun,like a Grenade going off in your hand

IMHO worth every penny

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Unreal, once in a lifetime experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Well what can I say, was quite nervous before hand considering we were actually shooting real guns, but once I stepped foot inside, the two men who were our instructors couldn't have been more knowledgeable, I felt very safe. I chose the gamer package and I lived my gaming console, Call of Duty dreams. Amazing experience, must try, so much fun.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We shot the Gamer package with a couple of add-on guns. You always feel safe as the instructors knew what they were doing, must try experience in Budapest.

Ramat Gan, Israel
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“fun fun fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Shooting range is located far from the city, 5,000 Hungarian each direction. We rented a Kalashnikov, a shotgun and pistols. Great fun. Attitude of the staff is great. We arrived at 12:30 and we had to wait for the shooting range of 14:00. Recommended

Visited June 2014
“Smoking Guns in Budapest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

We have been a group of 11 guys who has spent an excellent afternoon at Celeritas shooting guns og assult rifles. Our instructed Peter guided us througt the whole shooting experience. We were almost alll novices in shooting various veapons from caliber 22 to 44 magnum. Safety is very high, and we all felt very safe and secure. Our selection of guns was "greatest hits". It can be recommended. Do not bring your newest t-shirt. It can stained with gun oil...