“Great fun for everyone!”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #5 of 169 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is by far one of the greatest attractions ever if you are looking for some action in Budapest!
The shooting club is a 20 minute taxi ride outside the town centre. Get the discount code from the Shooting club when you book and you will get a nice price for the ride.

We did the "Shoot'em'all"-package which includes almost 20 different weapons and over 200 rounds of ammunition.
The session starts with a quick descriptions of the weapons, and some safety instructions, by a very professional former police officer. Then it was on to some real firing starting with smaller hand weapons, and then over to automatic rifles and ending with a Sniper rifle. All of the instructors are professional and you will feel safe the entire session.

Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great service.

Great people and a real laugh.

Actually really safe too! They give a beer at the end and it's a lovely little trip into the unknown. Great way to socialise and get out with new people, without all of the drunk antics.

1  Thank KrisO2626
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The Celeritas Shooting Club is in a really remote location quite a distance away from Budapest. The taxi dropped us off on a typical Eastern Europe street where there were some dodgy looking characters walking around. We then had to walk through a industrial estate to find the shooting club in which we were stared at by Hungarians. Location is poor.The instructors were extremely rude and arrogant. If someone wasn't very good they would just laugh and abuse them in Hungarian. First thought was that you could fire the guns automatically however you can only have single shot which gets a bit boring. Luckily me and my friend only paid for the basic package I would of felt even more robbed if I chose the higher priced package.

Didn't feel safe during the whole duration of this trip!!!

5  Thank Bert1308
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Very professional personnel!
The place is located quite far from the center of Budapest.
Nice pricing compared to a Swedish gun range and a lot of weapons to choose from.

1  Thank Torstensson
Reviewed 22 June 2014

we turned up to shoot the basic package on a no booking session which they hold at 12, 1, 2 and 3 pm. My girlfriend and I got a taxi from kelti palyadivar taking around 40 minutes, the taxi driver was so interested in what we were doing that he tagged along to watch and wait for us making the deal for 20,000 forints to take us back as well.
the basic package costing 11500 forints (about 30 pounds featured 2 revolvers (including the Taurus 86 which was outstanding, firing the .357 magnum round !) and 2 semi auto pistols an AK-47 and the remington pump action shotgun. These weapons were carefully demonstrated in the safety briefing however we my girlfriend did find the whistle stop tour to be a little daunting being a complete first timer, The instructor was fantastic though and incredibly helpful especially when it came to cocking the revolvers or reloading the shotgun using the pump action he even gave her a front stock to rest the long barreled weapons on so she didn't have to take the full weight.
i would highly recommend Celeritas for anybody of all shapes and sizes if you have shot previously like myself or are a complete novice like my girlfriend you will love the experience.

I will be going back for more !