US$120
US$116
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$160
US$155
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
New York Palace, DA(Budapest)
US$166
US$160
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$186
US$153
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
US$130
US$111
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$277
US$213
InterContinental
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$431/night.

Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments(Budapest)
US$120
US$106
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$334
US$319
US$714
US$664
Cancelon
4,742 results
All reviewsrooftop poolcontinental zaraaraz restaurantgreat hotelgallery barrevolving doorjewish quarterwellness centredeluxe roomszimpla kertruin barspillow menutop floorcity breakthe riverspa facilitiesbars and restaurants
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here for the third time, and once again the hotel was excellent.. We were there to celebrate my father in laws birthday, and due to that, the hotel had upgraded our room, and welcomed us with a a nice surprise.. The rooms were great, the roof top pool was fantastic with 35 degrease outside..The breakfast buffet was once again great and with lot's of possibilities for everyone. We were unfortunate to get a room next to a younger crowd, who came home at 3-4 in the morning, and continued the party at the hotel.. Not the hotels mistake, but a bit annoying for 3 days in a row, to be woken at that time..
But still and in all at great stay, and a hotel we would recommend to everybody else, planning a visit to Budapest.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Zoltan_Geher, General Manager at Continental Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Tonny B,
Thank you very much for you loyalty, it is good to read a review of a frequent guest of us. I do apologise for the noise, we will pay more attention for your possible room location. Just let me know, if you come again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a lovely hotel tucked away in a side street and so nice and quiet there but within a few minutes walk of bars restaurants etc. The hop on hop off bus is a great way to see the city (a river trip is included) A few must do's are Szimpla Kert ruin bar which is about 5 minutes from the hotel , the New York Café is fantastic (again only 5 minutes walk ) and one of the city's thermal baths . We also went to El Patio (Cuban restaurant) which was a bit expensive but lovely.

They could improve by providing a kettle in the room and not charging to use the rooftop pool but overall we were very happy with this hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Skid20142014,
Let me share you one of our newest „development”, we do have kettle in all our rooms, not only in the higher category rooms. Since the wholesalers press us to keep the room rates as attractive as possible in these rates the entry to the wellness are is not included. At your possible future visit please give a chance for our in-house restaurant as well, I promise, you will find your calculus.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stay only for a night in this case I couldn't understend perfect all the valencese of this hotel.I came by car in this case I was happy for the nice garge that they have it. I was realy impress by the fact that at the front desck I find staff specking ok my native language.The room was absolutlly ok. In any case the breakfast was abundent and served in nice ambient. For more I need a secund visit that I will do with pleasure.

Stayed: May 2014
Zoltan_Geher, General Manager at Continental Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Iulian P,
Thank you very much for your nice comment about the garage and about the staff. I hope you will keep your promise and you will return to us, and you will stay for a longer time.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel is fabulous. Coming from a hotel reception background myself, I found the staff to be very friendly. The late night staff when we checked in around 1.30am took our bags to the room for us. The pool is lovely on the rooftop. But could optional umbrellas. I read reviews about the small rooms before I booked it and I can honestly say, they were fine. Yes they were a bit tight but book a executive if a big room is what you want. We got a great deal on Otel.com so breakfast wasn't included so cannot comment on food. But the waiter in the upstairs bar was a lovely gentleman who made fabulous cappuccinos for us. The bar in the room was fully stocked. We didn't take anything from it though simply because it was room temp. It should be much colder. i don't want a Lukewarm bottle of coca-cola. The pillows were very uncomfortable, so i slept with none. Such a creak in the neck I got the first night from them. They are like big steps. The beds are huge. But over very pleasant stay. Would stay here again if I go back to Budapest.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ciara B

Dear Clara B,

Thank you very much for your feedback , although you have some criticism as well. I do apologise for the mini bar and also for the pillow. I’m very sorry that you didn’t find our pillow menu next to your bad, because we have a huge selection of pillows on request. Also thank you for your high scores.

KIndest regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was totally enchanted by this hotel! Loved the atrium, the grand entrance, the staff was wonderful, the rooms were beautiful. So far I think this is my favorite hotel! It had an exotic air and I loved the whole experience!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Robin K,
Thank you fery much for your kind feedback. I’m always very proud for my hotel after reading a review like yours. I hope ypu will return to us if your travel will bring you back to Budapest.

KIndest regards,