- check in starts at 15:00; they would still charge you for an "early check-in" at 14:00 AND still make you wait 10-15 minutes, as the room is not ready yet !!! Amazing! What are they charging for, then...?!
- no WiFi in the rooms, and only payed cable internet
- location is not very good
- very high prices for all the "extras": internet, mini bar, etc.
- everything that one would expect from the Courtyard: very clean, spacious room and bathroom, comfortable bed, friendly stuff, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of the Courtyard Budapest City Center enjoy a convenient location in the centre of the city, on Blaha Lujza Square with its metro, bus and tram stops. Each room in the Courtyard Budapest City Centre offers high-speed wired and wireless internet access, a well-lit work desk and an ergonomic chair. Tea and coffee making facilities can be found in every room as well. The Oléo Pazzo Mediterranean bistro, awaits you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. When you are in a hurry, you can visit the Grab 'n' Go Shop for a snack, open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Budapest City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Budapest City Hotel Budapest