“Wouldn't go back”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Description: A grill restaurant
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I can't comment on the food but if you just want to stop and have a glass of wine, don't go here. We were walking by and stopped to look and the woman at the door of the restaurant invited us in. We said we just wanted a glass of wine and she asked if we wanted a small glass or a big glass and got into a whole discussion of how tiny a small glass would be. So we said yes we would have the "big" glass of wine. We ordered the Chardonnay. It came in a very small glass which was half full. We got perhaps 3 oz. at most. In some ways it was just as well because the wine was horrible. And then the price was the most we paid anywhere in Budapest, with a 12% service charge added which is high by Budapest standards. I feel we were ripped off as obviously we were tourists.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Having been unable to get on a dinner cruise on the Danube, I was wandering back to my hotel when I spotted this restaurant. I only went to look because I misread the name but when I saw on the menu they served the woolly Hungarian Mangalica pig, I went in out of curiosity. Decided to stay because yhey had a piano player. Having selected the pork I was quite taken aback when it was served on a hot stone (200°C) & you slice and cook it yourself. I loved it - it got better the longer it cooked but I still liked it almost rare. I'd really recommend this place if you like trying sonething different.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

They bring you any kind of meat you want, on a hot stone, and I kid you not it cooks as you watch, and you cut off little slices and eat as you go along. New meaning to hot off the pan - literally. AMAZING! Not cheap, but worth. it.

1  Thank Colin A
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Today my friend invite me to some where to have lunch, we walked nearby the Duna river and find here. The special I found is that there is a dish here which you can grill your raw pork in a hot stone, the same as one time I tried in Croatia, so we tried this and one pasta. The taste is okay and feeling to grill on a hot stone is great. It is very good to try once.

1  Thank yueyingxiong
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

We try this for mistake , but is not ok , reheat meal .service not the best !
Not recomended!
Small menu, with small range.!