“Fantastic experience, even with teenagers!”
Review of Rinett Guide Tours

Rinett Guide Tours
Ranked #28 of 298 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Zoltán Horváth, owner of Rinett Guide Ltd. I'm an official, licensed professional tour guide providing private guided car/walking tours for individual travellers. My service is always flexible and personalized to suit to your interest. You can describe your requests and preferences and the tour/trip will be tailored to them based on my extensive knowledge and experience. I'm aware how important empathy and discretion are in this business. I can assure you that I will meet your requirements. I also provide door to door transfers to/from major cities in surrounding countries.
Edmonton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience, even with teenagers!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Our family of 4 (with two teenaged girls aged 13 and 15) booked Zoltan for a full day of sightseeing in Budapest. It was our first day in Europe and he was extremely accommodating in modifying the day to suit our needs. He found us a great strudel place for our hungry girls, took us to places that would interest all of us and skipped things he thought would too taxing for some slightly jet-lagged tourists. He has a wonderful sense of history and his car is very comfortable for 4 passengers (the roof is mostly glass sunroof so you can see all the buildings without straining to look out the window). I think our girls, tired as they were, learned and retained more in that one day about European history than on all our other stops. Extremely efficient, on time, and in my opinion, very well priced. Thanks again, Zoltan!

Tustin, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful day with Zoltan”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have had private tour guides in many European cities, and Zoltan ranks at the top of our list! He was extremely knowledgeable, funny and flexible - willing to accommodate our needs and interests. Highly recommended! He brought Budapest alive for us.

Normal, IL
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I can understand all of the 5 star reviews”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My group 4 items with Zoltan on a trip to Hungary. He picked us up at the airport, toured Budapest, Toured the Danube Bend, and he delivered us to Vienna via Bratislava. Take note because Hungary is an awesome country and Zoltan could deliver

- He was ways on time and professional. His vehicle is quite comfortable too. Also, he takes good photographs.

- If we asked to enter a building or grab a drink he would oblige. We had a vegan in the group and he helped make sure we could get proper food. He made sure each trip was complete before leaving, he wasn't looking at his watch the whole time.

- We did the Budapest tour first and then explored on our own Saturday and Sunday but the tour and the pace of it provided a great foundation for planning the weekend.

- He three stops on the Danube bend trip were fantastic.

I am fairly sure I'll see him again because I would love to spend more time in Budapest and Hungary. His other tour offerings on his website look like fun too! Good job Zoltan.

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“A Better Budapest experience with Zoltan Horvath”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

For a 3 nite stay in Budapest after a Viking cruise, we found Rinett tours on the internet and engaged the services of Zoltan Horvath. He took us around the city, outside the city to the Roman ruins and Aquicumi museum I had read about and wanted to see, and to the lovely town of Szentendre, a Serbian influenced village full of crafts and good restaurants in a picturesque setting. Zoltan is exactly what you would want in a guide - he is polite and personable; he knows what is important to see and is able to explain things very well - he can go into as much history and culture as you are interested in and has a comfortable car! We recommend him highly to anyone wanting to experience more than just a little sightseeing and a bowl of goulash in a tourist cafe for their Budapest trip!

Visited March 2014
Manila
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Mr. Zoltan is a very professional, knowledgeable and SUPERB Tour Guide!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Mr. Zoltan, owner of Rinett tour guide is an excellent tour guide. Very well rounded, professional and most esp very knowledgeable guide. He is the Best guide among the tour guides that we hired for the Eastern Europe Tour. Giving us ample time to take pictures and everything was well explained.
Zoltan is really a SUPERB tour GUIDE!!!

Visited April 2014