“Knowledgeable, Fun and Dependable Tour guide for Budapest”
Review of Rinett Guide Tours

Rinett Guide Tours
Ranked #28 of 298 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Zoltán Horváth, owner of Rinett Guide Ltd. I'm an official, licensed professional tour guide providing private guided car/walking tours for individual travellers. My service is always flexible and personalized to suit to your interest. You can describe your requests and preferences and the tour/trip will be tailored to them based on my extensive knowledge and experience. I'm aware how important empathy and discretion are in this business. I can assure you that I will meet your requirements. I also provide door to door transfers to/from major cities in surrounding countries.
Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable, Fun and Dependable Tour guide for Budapest”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We booked Zoltan to drive us from Prague to Budapest. He showed up when he said he would and was great delivering us 6 hours later to our destination. He even helped us take our luggage to the room. He provided great recommendations on restaurants and has a great sense of humor. The next day we had a walking tour with him through the Castle district in Pest. He had a wealth of knowledge of the history of the area, was flexible and has a way of making you feel very comfortable. He helped us book a taxi to the airport and went above and beyond all expectations. Highly recommend Zoltan to make your Budapest tour amazing.

Visited June 2014

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Budapest tour guide”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We have just spent 5 days in Budapest and had the great fortune to have Zoltan as our guide, recommended to us by friends in Canada who had met him the previous year. Zoltan knows Budapest extremely well and his knowledge of the history of Budapest brought the city alive. He speaks excellent English, is a very good driver with a comfortable van and is courteous and kind. He was able to pace the tour for our teenagers, and was very accomodating. He always seemed to find great parking places and knew a lot of lovely places that may not be in a guide books. Zoltan also drove us to Vienna, our next stop, which was very convenient. On the way to Vienna we visited Tata, an old Castle town and the Eszterhaza Palace which broke up the journey nicely. It was an absolute pleasure to meet Zoltan, I recommend him without Reservation.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ElizabethH51
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience, even with teenagers!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Our family of 4 (with two teenaged girls aged 13 and 15) booked Zoltan for a full day of sightseeing in Budapest. It was our first day in Europe and he was extremely accommodating in modifying the day to suit our needs. He found us a great strudel place for our hungry girls, took us to places that would interest all of us and skipped things he thought would too taxing for some slightly jet-lagged tourists. He has a wonderful sense of history and his car is very comfortable for 4 passengers (the roof is mostly glass sunroof so you can see all the buildings without straining to look out the window). I think our girls, tired as they were, learned and retained more in that one day about European history than on all our other stops. Extremely efficient, on time, and in my opinion, very well priced. Thanks again, Zoltan!

Tustin, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful day with Zoltan”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have had private tour guides in many European cities, and Zoltan ranks at the top of our list! He was extremely knowledgeable, funny and flexible - willing to accommodate our needs and interests. Highly recommended! He brought Budapest alive for us.

Normal, IL
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I can understand all of the 5 star reviews”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My group 4 items with Zoltan on a trip to Hungary. He picked us up at the airport, toured Budapest, Toured the Danube Bend, and he delivered us to Vienna via Bratislava. Take note because Hungary is an awesome country and Zoltan could deliver

- He was ways on time and professional. His vehicle is quite comfortable too. Also, he takes good photographs.

- If we asked to enter a building or grab a drink he would oblige. We had a vegan in the group and he helped make sure we could get proper food. He made sure each trip was complete before leaving, he wasn't looking at his watch the whole time.

- We did the Budapest tour first and then explored on our own Saturday and Sunday but the tour and the pace of it provided a great foundation for planning the weekend.

- He three stops on the Danube bend trip were fantastic.

I am fairly sure I'll see him again because I would love to spend more time in Budapest and Hungary. His other tour offerings on his website look like fun too! Good job Zoltan.