“Excellent Service”
Review of Rinett Guide Tours

Rinett Guide Tours
Ranked #30 of 318 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Zoltán Horváth, owner of Rinett Guide Ltd. I'm an official, licensed professional tour guide providing private guided car/walking tours for individual travellers. My service is always flexible and personalized to suit to your interest. You can describe your requests and preferences and the tour/trip will be tailored to them based on my extensive knowledge and experience. I'm aware how important empathy and discretion are in this business. I can assure you that I will meet your requirements. I also provide door to door transfers to/from major cities in surrounding countries.
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had decided to engage Zoltan after reading wonderful reviews from his previous clients. We are certainly glad we did, as the quality of services we received was definitely consistent with what was mentioned in previous reviews.
Zoltan was quick to respond to our initial inquiry about a transfer, providing a lot of useful information on different options for us to consider. The vehicle he used was clean and comfortable for 4 of us with lots of luggage. The panorama roof was a welcome feature.
We also went on an evening photography tour of Budapest with Zoltan. Seeing the Hero's Square, Castle Hill, Gellert Hill, etc. at night was much more enjoyable and comfortable than during the day, as the heat and the crowd had both subsided. In addition, the city's major sights including the Parliament and the Danube bridges all lit up after dark, which created wonderful photo opportunities. Zoltan took us efficiently around the city, pointed out where good pictures could be taken, and allowing ample time for us to take in the sights.
We would recommend Zoltan's services without reservation. He is always punctual, professional, polite and is enthusiastic about introducing Hungary's history & culture. He recommended some very good, reasonably-priced local eateries, one with delightful gypsy entertainment. His subtle sense of humor made factual details interesting, even for teenagers.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I didn't believe any tour could be 5 stars but this is my rating too. My husband and I hired Zoltan for a private 7 hour city tour that included entry where bus tours weren't allowed plus no other tour could possibly include the sheer number of places we saw. We were comfortable in a private car riding around the city. Zoltan is personable, funny and loves what he does. He has been a guide for 16 years and also works as an independent guide for 5 star hotels in Budapest. We spent 23 days in central Europe starting in Budapest ending in Amsterdam with a Viking river cruise in between. I've lost track of the endless number of tours we were on during our vacation but our day with Zoltan was the highlight of them all (and the best value for what we received).
If you e-mail Zoltan on his website he'll get back with you immediately. Zoltan only takes cash but you can pay in any major currency that's convenient to the traveler ... (dollars, EU, or forinths).

2  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A last minute decision while in Budapest for a few days, we decided to call Zoltan to schedule a private tour by car for a few hours one evening. He was able to fit us into his busy schedule right away, which was fortunate. Since it was a rainy and cool May evening we were really glad for the car tour, which hit the highlights of the city perfectly. Really wish we could have found more guides in Europe that were this great. Very informative (especially on the history of Budapest), funny, kind, and even offered to make us reservations for that night at a restaurant he recommended. Overall the evening was one of the best of our trip. Hopefully in the future we can do more tours with Zoltan, it was certainly a treat!

1  Thank katz16
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Our stay in Budapest was a highlight thanks to Zoltan. My husband can't walk long distances so I booked Zoltan for a day tour. His knowledge of the city is perfect. He was helpful and a very natural person. I wish there were more guides like Zoltan. THE BEST!!!!

2  Thank Pamela A
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our Europe trip was made so special thanks to Zoltan. We had Zoltan pick our family of five up in Vienna, tour Budapest and also transfer us to Prague. Zoltan is professional, knowledgeable, funny, entertaining, and we could go on and on, he truly was the best! So happy we found him on Trip Advisor.
Our tour around Budapest was great, it was combined with both driving in his car to different locations and also walking. Our biggest regret of our Europe trip was not staying longer in Budapest to be able see more sites with Zoltan.

1  Thank luv2snowski