- The rooms are each designed by a different artist which is so unique and makes you feel like you are living within an artwork! Would love to try them all!
- No tea/coffee amenities within the room however access to the lounge where you can help yourself to the tea, coffee and bar. Feels like you're in your own lounge room, very homely and love the furnishings.
- Great shower. The bath was in the room which was cool.
- Good service, friendly check in and out.
- Perfect location.
- No TV....maybe good for those of us who are glued to it when at home. So can't complain (too much).
- Aircon was really loud when we were sleeping (stays on thermostat...not given a controller)
- We didn't eat breakfast here, it wasn't included in the price and at 8 euro seemed a bit overpriced for the small buffet on offer of pastries, cheese, ham, yoghurt.
- Could only get a Sunday night booking even 5 months in advance. However this is a members club so priority goes to members (we were non members).More
- Free Wifi
- Room Service