Fraser Residence Budapest
US$320
US$250
US$242
  • Pool
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
US$278
US$263
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$157
Cancelon
  • Room Service
1,257 results
All reviewscorvin plazawashing machinemetro stationthe general managercity centreone bedroom apartmenta large shopping mallhotel apartmentthe penthousebig balconyliving roomdining tablefully equipped kitchenhome away from homeironing boardbreakfast roomself catering
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I decided to book a weekend getaway at the Fraser Residence in Budapest after reading all the wonderful reviews and especially after seeing that the General Manager shows so much care and attention to the guests.
I must admit that I was extremely pleased with my stay at the luxurious Studio apartment. The Studio had it all, fully equipped for the long-term stay with a very nice bathroom, comfortable, big bed, soft pillows, etc... The bathrobe and slippers are provided on request. The kitchen had all the necessary equipment, except the coffee mashine (which would be nice to have for long-term stay guests). Fortunately I had breakfast inclusive, so I could enjoy a very nice coffee and a wide selection of breads, cereals, fruits and pastries.
The breakfast and reception staff were friendly, attentive and spoke a good English, especially Gabor, who was very helpful and professional.
Mr. Goetschel, thank you for your welcome note that we also found on arrival. I will definitely recommend Fraser Residence to anybody who is planning a trip to Budapest.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RV22
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest. I was delighted to read that you had a spotless stay with us and that you were pleased with the services provided by the staff. I will take great pleasure in sharing your notes with all of the employees; as there is nothing more motivating than reading words like yours. We do our best to create a memorable experience for our guests and I am very glad to hear that we succeeded.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us as well as to highly „recommend Fraser Residence to anybody who is planning a trip to Budapest”.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Had a very pleasant stay at the Fraser. Rooms are beautifully furnished and our one bedroom apartment had 2 balconies. Good area although i wasn't too happy with the main rod to the right so we made our way to and from the tram (one every minute) through the Corvin Plaza. And when you are there you must try the brilliant Kompot Restaurant on the corner of square at the rear of the Plaza - great food, superbly served, brilliant value. One of the best small restaurants I've ever eaten in.

Room Tip: Make sure you book one with a balcony
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank hamepages
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

First of all let me thank you for your stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest “apartment hotel” and for sharing your experience through TripAdvisor. We are all delighted to note that you have had a relaxing and comfortable stay with us, and it makes me especially proud, that we succeeded to meet your expectations and that we managed to make your recent stay that enjoyable.
I was delighted to note that our location worked well for your visit in the beautiful capital of Hungary. The Residence is not only in a main interchange – which makes it very easy to discover the city either on foot or by public transportation – but has a very unique location to discover all Budapest’s major cultural highlights and is surrounded by excellent restaurants indeed and pubs.

I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Fraser Residence Budapest soon. I encourage you as well to discover for your next leisure or business trips our “Frasers Hospitality” luxury serviced apartments located in more than 20 cities worldwide.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights at this hotel and we found it perfect. The location is good specially if u like shopping(close to the mall). Pretty clean, nice decorated rooms, good breakfast served outdoor, Very kind staff. We received our luggage with 2 days delay from airport and the staff really helped us by calling continuously to the airport and the airline office. Powerful A/C system. Good price. We really didn’t find anything negative.I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amir M
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

I would like to thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest. I was delighted to read that you had an “excellent” stay with us and that you were pleased with the services provided by the front desk team, especially emphasizing their help to efficiently coordinate with the airline the retrieval of your luggages. I will take great pleasure in sharing your notes with the team. We do our best to create a memorable experience for our guests and I am very glad to hear that we succeeded.
I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Fraser Residence Budapest soon. I encourage you as well to discover for your next leisure or business trips one of our 45 (Frasers Hospitality) luxury serviced apartments located in more than 20 cities worldwide.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

A great place to stay in Budapest - beautiful and spacious apartments, very polite, friendly and helpful staff, good location (just a few minutes walking from the metro station). There are a lot of restaurants, caffes and shops nearby. The apartment looked exactly as it was in booking.com and was equipped with everything you would need for your stay. The breakfast was very nice. We were there for 4 days and everything was just perfect. We would definitely recommend Fraser Residence.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katerina K
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

First of all let me thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers, interested in the Fraser Residence Budapest. Thank you also for your praises regarding our beautiful/ spacious apartments, location and the frequently complemented guest service quality, provided by our well-trained, excellent team, what I truly consider to be our main asset. We will continue to seek ways to maintain the standard of our service and fulfill our mission of being the home away from home for each and every guest - a place where you are just as comfortable and content, as in your own environment.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance with any future arrangements,

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2012

I found this hotel at booking.com. Everything was excellent! The hotel, rooms, location, food, and of course the staff :) Near is big store, subway, lots of shops, stores, coffee and lunch places :) We were there for 5 wonderful days and it was a great New Year!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

I was very happy to read that you have fond memories of your stay with us, especially learning that you still cherish appealing experience from December last year.

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and to learn that you had such a wonderful time and I know our team will be especially pleased to be recognized for their efforts. We take great pride in looking after the needs of our guests.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you hopefully back again at the Fraser Residence Budapest to enjoy maybe another “great new year” 2012/2013 celebration in Budapest.

Again, thank you for your high ratings on Tripadvisor and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at +361 872 5900