“Best place for your money”

Fraser Residence Budapest
Ranked #17 of 334 Hotels in Budapest
“Best place for your money”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

The apartment was Very spacious, the furniture were new, and spotlessly clean! I also had a huge terrace, which I didn't get to use because it was snowing quite a bit. The location was very quiet. Also, the shampoo and body wash was excellent, unlike the cheap stuffs you normally get in hotels. Good breakfast, although the breakfast room was a little on the small size.

Best hotel room/apartment I have ever been in (not exaggerating one bit)

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank CongVo
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, 19 February 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

My sincerest thanks for your positive review. It was a pleasure for me to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

If you plan to stay with us in spring or summer; I’ll invite you to enjoy as well your breakfast “al fresco” on our garden terrace.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Hotel directly or visit our website to take advantage of the special offers available.

The Fraser Residence Budapest team and I are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future and to enjoy… again and again "the fabulous city of Budapest”.

Alain Goetschel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I have stayed at Fraser Residence for close to 100 days during the last few months for my business related stay in Budapest. Previously, I stayed at Hilton Budapest for several weeks, however, for prolonged periods of stay I found it quite constrained as it is just one hotel room. Compared to Hilton, I found that Fraser residence offers more spacious rooms along with other amenities which make your long business stay more comfortable at almost the same level of luxury that you would enjoy at Hilton. The staff was friendly and the rooms spacious and the location is quite central. Therefore, I can recommend Fraser Residence to anyone who wishes to stay for vacations or for long periods of business.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Nitin M
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, 18 February 2013
Dear Nitin M,

Thank you so much for your generous feedback. What can I add to such a nice review?
Especially appreciate to recommend the Fraser Residence Budapest to other travelers who wish to plan a short-, or long stay in Budapest.
I am delighted that you enjoyed our spacious luxury apartments, central location with all the advantages of a 4 star superior hotel; as well as appreciated our friendly and helpful staff.

We were very happy to be at your service for the last 3 months and make you feel “home away from home...and more” There is nothing more motivating for us than receiving feedbacks like yours, to continue providing services beyond our guests’ expectations. I am truly honored to read your appraisal of our team - I promise, your comments will be shared with all of them. They’ll be pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs

Don’t hesitate to try out for your next leisure or business trips; our other Frasers Hospitality gold standard serviced apartments; located in (Paris, London, Scotland and many more in the Middle East and Asia).

We look forward to welcoming you back to “your home away from home” in Budapest again in the near future.

Kettering, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We enjoyed our stay with my family. Apartment is really huge and you have got everything what you need. Kind and helpful staff. Breakfast also high quality. Metro is just 5 min walking from hotel so if you buy a 24 hrs group ticket for just 10eur than you can reach every place in Budapest in a very short time.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Adrian A
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, 12 February 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your kind review and high ratings on Tripadvisor.
It was a pleasure for me to read how much you enjoyed the flexibility of luxury apartment living with the services of a 4 star superior hotel and our location. Equally pleasing is your comment about the staff, whose friendliness and willingness to assist is an integral component of our guest experience. I will certainly share your praising words with all of them.

The Fraser Residence Budapest team and I are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you and your family back in the near future and to enjoy… again your “home away from home” and the fabulous city of Budapest.

Crowle, worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 February 2013

first class, excellent staff, with good English
warm comfortable rooms, with large beds
even a luggage rooms, to leave our bags on the last day, so we could sight see, the collect on the way to airport

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank paulcrowle
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, 9 February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are very happy to know our staff was working so hard to fulfill your needs at the Fraser Residence Budapest and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Budapest.

Miskolc, Miskolc, Hungary
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I thouroughly enjoyed my stay here. The staff was friendly, the room spacious with much attention to details in terms of facilities, amenities. Breakfast was fresh and also with great attention to details. I can recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Jean-Pierre P
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, 7 February 2013
Dear Jean Pierre P.,
My team and I felt really proud while reading such positive feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Fraser Residence Budapest and so highly “recommend our luxury serviced apartment hotel to all who come to Budapest for business or pleasure!"

I specifically enjoyed reading that you enjoyed our spacious suites, attention to details and appreciated the quality of our fresh breakfast. It is always our aim to provide the highest level of personalized service in order to create a home away from home.

Thank you again for your feedback and the Fraser Budapest team and I are looking forward to be at your service again soon.

Yours sincerely,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Dear Alain (General Manager) The room was very clean, warm and comfortable. It had everything you could need for a comfortable stay. The breakfast was warm, hearty and filling. The hotel was located discretely in a quiet side street hence had a quiet comfortable night sleep. The staffs were helpful but 2 members of staff stood out. One was Juan - I forgot to bring my own charger and he had kindly brought his own one so that I can charged my phone to take photos etc. Also he had been really helpful giving me informations about Budapest, transportation etc. Thank you Juan. Another member of staff was Artem - he had kindly instructed me in detail how to take the bus / metro from the airport to the hotel. It make the transfer much easier for a first timer in Budapest. We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Vivian L
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, 5 February 2013
Dear Vivian L,

Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel and taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. We were delighted to read that you had a nice stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest - that you were more than satisfied with the breakfast and that you liked our central yet quite location.

I am extremely proud to hear that the front desk exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback is a great encouragement for our future work and we are pleased to pass it over to our colleagues.

Yours sincerely,
Alain Goestchel
Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Letter to the General Manager:-

Dear Alain.

Just a few lines to say thanks to you and your staff during my stay at your Budapest residence from 21-25/01/2013 the apartment was just perfect with all its facilities and ideal for business whilst staying in the city.

I will be very pleased to recommend the residence to my business associates and channel partners , or anyone else who will listen to me !

Please pass on my thanks and regards to your staff who do a great job in keeping the residence to the standards that are purveyed in your advertising and website.

Please be assured that having stayed in Budapest many times in the past ten years, I will look forward to returning , probably in September, for another enjoyable stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest.

Best Regards.

Martyn

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Martyn S
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, 29 January 2013
Dear Martyn,

I was delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest and was equally pleased to hear that the staff exceeded your expectations. They work hard to make every guest feel special. Your compliments are greatly appreciated, and it is with great pleasure that I will share your kind words with all of our staff.

I hope you’ll find the right time and place to ensure that all your business partners will carefully listen to your convincing recommendations to stay at our property. :)

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly for any personal arrangements prior to your next stay.

The Fraser Residence Budapest team and I are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Alain Goestchel