1,316 results
All reviews corvin plaza washing machine metro station the general manager city centre one bedroom apartment the penthouse a large shopping mall hotel apartment big balcony living room dining table fully equipped kitchen ironing board home away from home dvd player self catering
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights with breakfast in a deluxe studio. The room was very spacious with a nice sized balcony and small kitchenette. (We didn't use the kitchen but  it seemed to have decent facilities)
The hotel was very clean with friendly staff. Breakfast was a basic continental style and enough  to set you up for the day. The hotel lobby/reception is quite small but the staff were friendly and helpful.
It's about 25-30 min walk to the centre or you can use the underground. There are 2 stations within a few minutes of the hotel and the public transport is very good. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Gerhart L,

Thank you for the kind review. We are fortunate to have such guest focused team who are focused on offering a high-quality experience at an exceptional value. It’s delighting to know when we have hit the mark.

I would very much welcome the opportunity to meet you in person on your next stay at Fraser Residence Budapest. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when planning your next stay.

Kind Regards,
Alain Goetschel

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom very spacious and well appointed apartment for a 3 night stay in Budapest, Excellent facilities and service from the reception staff. Breakfast was included which I didn't realise and an added bonus. Overall great experience and would definitely look to stay at other Fraser Residences based on this trip

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pam H
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Pam H,

Thank you so much for your generous feedback, recommendations to other travelers.

It’s always pleasure to read; that you not only appreciated the flexibility, advantages of apartment living with the 24/7 services of a 4 star hotel; but particularly the comfort of our “very spacious” Suite (offering in average twice the size of a standard hotel room.) and our very friendly staff.

For your next stay; don’t hesitate to contact us or book directly via reservations@ frasershospitality.com or for any Farsers Hospitality properties worldwide via our website: frasershospitlity.com to take advantage of our best rate guaranteed offers and promotions.

We look forward to be at your service again when your travel plans bring you back to Budapest.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stayed 3 nights in a 3 bedroom penthouse suite with balcony. It was about 30 mins walk into centre of Budapest but taxis are really cheap and readily available. The apartments are also close to many shops and restaurants. Our accommodation was very spacious and incredibly comfortable. A bonus was finding out that there was complimentary breakfast included! I have read a few reviews re the breakfast being all the same each day which I found amazing as the variety was huge and it was standard breakfast buffet food which is pretty much the same all over the world.

The staff were very helpful indeed and nothing was too much trouble for them. You can book tours and tickets at reception too. One staff member in particular, Gabor (apologies if that is not the correct spelling) was fantastic, so helpful and a real asset to Fraser Residences Budapest.

I would recommend this accommodation very highly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane6396

Dear "Jane6396",

We are thrilled to read your feedback and appreciated "high recommendation's" following your recent stay at Fraser Residence Budapest. Thank you so much for posting your kind words on TripAdvisor and also for the compliments on our associates. It is extremely gratifying to know that our efforts enabled you to leave with a positive overall impression of the hotel.

Your comments have been shared with our team. Understandably they were delighted to know how much their efforts were appreciated; especially Gabor! Thank you from all of us!

Hopefully we may have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future occasion. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever be of service to you in any way.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Following all sorts of issues trying to book the Hilton through lastminute.com we had to settle with this accommodation through Thomas Cook in order to actually get to Budapest. Price kinda made up for the disappointment of not securing our preferred destination but I have to say I went into the stay with only a half open mind.
On arrival as a group of four we all struggled to fit into the tiny reception area especially as three to four others were sat awaiting transportation. But nonetheless we checked in fine with the help of a nice chap on reception.
Pleasantly surprised by the size of our Deluxe suite, I opened the door to the balcony only to find an awful view of some very basic local flats. At the very same time an American a few doors up had done exactly the same thing, he was absolutely gutted at what he saw and had to be consoled by his wife. His words were 'this is not what I was expecting', I knew how he felt!
The next morning I witnessed exactly the same reaction from an Indian guest at breakfast, he was extremely annoyed by the choice on offer. I had a nice breakfast that morning but after three days with exactly the same fare being on offer it did my head in a bit. The two lads who work this room aren't the happiest Hungarians you'll meet and who can blame them really. The room is poorly laid out, too tight to maneuver around and the food samey. I understand there are limitations given the small kitchen area but even so it could be better.
I slept reasonably well although the lack of a bedside unit meant I had to lay my phone/alarm on the floor beside me which was a first.
The cleaners helped me locate some butter for an evening stack which I was thankful for and the same night the receptionist gave me a really nice tip to make a trip to Szendandre where we had a lovely time. So definitely a few positives and being near to the Corvin Plaza is useful of course. I don't think I would stay again as I am more a Hilton guy than a Fraser Residence one it seems.

Room Tip: If mobility is a challenge to you don`t stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear DazzaNorwich,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am glad that you were pleasantly surprised by our spacious apartment (suite) as well as appreciated our helpful, friendly reception Team!

Guest satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we take your feedback very seriously. I can certainly understand if the expectations regarding the view can be different and it may not meet all guests' needs. However, thankfully the great majority of our guests often share with us how much they like our surroundings and especially some of the nearby restored, historical buildings that weren't damaged during the 1956 revolution.

I do sincerely hope that we'll have the opportunity to convince “a Hilton fan” and will grant us another opportunity to show you our ability to provide a first class service that Frasers Hospitality is renowned for (in all our properties worldwide).

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly; I will make sure that your next experience with us will be unforgettable.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2017

My friend and I stayed at Frazer for two nights in September of 2017. Our one bedroom apartment was quiet and spacious with a large balcony.
Our twin beds were very comfortable. The room also had an iron including an ironing board.
We also had a fully equipped kitchen where we were able to cook a nice meal and we had a washing machine. Like a hotel, they serve breakfast and also provided some fruit, tea, water, and juice upon our arrival in our room.
Frazer is located about a 25 min walk to Budapest’s inner city, which is why it’s great for people who prefer a more quiet area. Nevertheless, plenty of shops, supermarkets, bakeries and restaurants are just around the corner and so is a major shopping mall – the Corvin Plaza. Within about 10 minutes, you’re at the Danube.
For breakfast, they offer a choice of pastries, breads and spreads, veggies and fruit, eggs, beans and meats, yogurt and some cereal.
Their staff is super helpful and always very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travel0rette
FRBudapestmanager, Director of Sales at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Jennifer, Thank you so much for your kind, appreciated feedback. You are the reason we do what we do. We love to see guests leave with a memorable experience. Your positive feedback for the Fraser Residence Budapest and especially for our staff is very much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation for the entire team. We appreciate you choosing Fraser Residence Budapest and hope for a quick return. Do let us know the next time you plan to visit us and we will ensure that we provide with the same if not better service to give you another wonderful stay with us. We look forward to be at your service again when your travel plans bring you back to Budapest Sincerely yours, Laszlo Nagyfi | Director of Sales Fraser Residence Budapest