4 people are viewing this hotel
US$107
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$107
Agoda.com
US$85
Hotels.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
Official HotelUS$93
1,886 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019

We stayed in the hotel for 5 nights and were happy with our stay. We had a room at the back of the hotel on the third floor and it was very quiet and peaceful for the duration of our stay. The beds were comfortable , breakfast was good and plentiful and available until 10.30. The room was a little on the small side, this is not a criticism, more of an observation and i have encountered this before in other European cities when travelling. The location of the hotel however is excellent, just off the main Vaci Utca, 5 minutes walking distance from St Stephen's Basilico, the Danube a few hundred meters away and the airport bus stop 5 minutes walk away. I would stay here again if I return to Budapest

Room tip: We had a room at the back of the hotel, 310 and it was very quiet
2  Thank Mairead050
Nemes_Robert, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear Mrs_Tyagi,

I would like to express my most sincere thankfulness toward you for taking your precious time to share your review of La Prima Fashion Hotel with me and fellow travellers, here on TripAdvisor!
To begin with, please accept our team’s greatest gratitude for honouring us with your confidence and choosing our beloved La Prima Fashion Hotel, it was such delighting to meet and host you!
I have no words to describe how blissful I am to hear that our staff made a great impression on you. It is also wonderful that you found our hotel’s location adequate.
However, I am disheartened that our hotel was unable to live up to your expectations. I am sorry to learn that you have met so many inconveniences during your anniversary. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience caused!
Should your visit our city in the near future again, I would be happy to welcoming you. It would be honorific for me if you gave another chance to return La Prima Fashion Hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

We arrived at a family resort, excellent hotel location in the middle of Wazi Street, average clean rooms, small but well equipped shower, excellent service, very courteous reception and prompt response, average good breakfast, waiters take care of filling trays all the time, the shower was clogged and the water was not Get down, something immediately treated by the hotel, recommend it, and will stay there again,

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shabtaib
Reviewed 11 September 2019

The rooms were disappointing. There was a strong smell of smoke (or horrible room refreshener) which made it hard to be in the room. The mattress had springs coming out which made it incredibly difficult to sleep. It stated that the hotel had ironing and tea and coffee facilities but there was no kettle or ironing board to be found. In fact, the hotel had only ONE kettle which I had to ask to borrow. For a so called 4 star hotel I found this very odd.

Furthermore, every time you entered the room and put the key card in the slot to activate the electricity, the tv went on. So if anyone left the room in the morning and returned, the other person would wake up. I had booked this hotel six months before our arrival and requested a quiet room with a double bed for our anniversary. Upon arrival I received a room with twin beds close to the elevator. Whatever excuses they had about not having any space and not being able to move us for our ENTIRE stay (5 days) I could not accept. They had six months to accommodate our requests. The receptionist offered to put something around the mattress for the next night so it turns the beds into one 'double bed' but that never happened. The breakfast was okay at best.

The staff were friendly and the location was superb. We enjoyed the city but we did not enjoy our hotel stay and would definitely not return. This hotel was way overpriced for what it offered.

2  Thank Mrs_Tyagi
Reviewed 1 September 2019

The walls in the room were stained, there was pink mold in the shower, the mattress was filthy and hadn’t been cleaned in forever by the look of the stains, dust and amount of hair from other guests on it. (Photos included) The bathroom sink barely drained and felt unhygienic. Towels were so thin and rough I mistook them for being the floor towel most hotels give you to step on when you get out of the shower. Everything was generally worn out, and did not at all give the impression of a 4 star hotel. We did not even bother to complain as I don’t see how the staff could have fixed any of the issues besides deep cleaning their mattresses. On a positive note, we searched the mattress thoroughly for bed bugs, and didn’t see signs of any...

The staff was ok, and the breakfast wasn’t as bad as other guests have described. They did have a decent selection although in a cramped windowless room in the basement. Location wise it is good as well, but none of this is enough to make me give anything but a 1 star review or return to this hotel. I stay in Budapest a lot, and there are too many great hotels in this price range to waste money here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SandraSteffe
Nemes_Robert, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Dear SandraSteffe,

I would like to say thank you for writing down your thoughts and impressions about La Prima Fashion Hotel in detail, we can learn a lot from your words.
It is really important to know our guest’s thoughts, and opinions. I regert that some areas of our hotel did not meet you expectations. I appreciate though that you highlighted the deficiencies that you came accross. From these constructive feedbacks we learn about the issues that need to focused on and taken care of. I can assure you that I have consulted with the area managers and urged for trainings to be implemented in order to improve the guests’ satisfaction. I am happy that overall you were satisfied with our staff and location, which is indeed outstanding.
It would be an honour if you gave us one more chance to prove our professionalism and that La Prima Fashion Hotel is still a good place to stay when visiting Budapest.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 1 September 2019

Perfect location! Right on Vaci street. Very convenient to just walk out to all the main attractions in Budapest.
The staff were very friendly, breakfast was a nice touch.
They have family rooms (meaning, adjoining rooms, with a separating door), which was perfect for a family with 2 kids.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Roni R

Dear Roni R,

Thank you very much for staying in La Prima Fashion Hotel and sharing your thoughts with us and other travelers here, on Tripadvisor.
I am glad to learn from your kind review that you had enjoyed your stay. It is great that you recognized so many aspects of our hotel, and especially that you pointed out your satisfaction with the friendly staff and with the perfect location of our hotel. I also value that you highlighted our breakfast buffet too.
It would be our greatest pleasure to have you back, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, should your travel plans bring you back to the area.

Best regards,