Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kim

72 hours in Budapest.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Sept 2019
Great location, great service, quiet and clean and a good price. Would go again. Staff helpful and friendly. Room had no view but looked onto a courtyard that was quiet and gave some natural light however trip was not about hanging out in a hotel room. Had good access to outlets and nice lighting for reading.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
£153
    £54
Restaurant
View more hotels in Budapest
2,024 results
All reviews great location the river the main shopping street elizabeth bridge coffee machine breakfast room recommend this hotel reception staff within walking distance the hotel is clean christmas market cold meats excellent hotel stayed here for nights reception area on foot city
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel situated on the Pest side of the Elizabeth Bridge.
Our room was clean and spacious.
It had a tv which we are never really interested in but what was fancy about it was that it was built into the mirror 😃 You can get a couple of English news channels.
We had complimentary large bottles of water, one still and one sparkling and some coffee pods for the coffee machine. The coffee was replaced daily.
The bathroom was clean with a large shower cubical.
The breakfast room is down in the basement. Breakfast consisted of cereals, fruit, breads, cakes, yogurts. Cold meats and cheese and some hot food like scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage.
Plenty of juices, tea and coffee.
I would say the only problem was the size of the breakfast room, we were ok but we did see people having to wait for tables. We were always down around 8am and we were always ok, any later then you could be waiting.
Our room was cleaned daily and the staff were friendly and helpful.
The hotel is brilliantly located to get around the city, very near the trams. The reception will organise taxis if this is what you prefer but we never did.
All in all this is a great hotel and one I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank debst00
Reviewed 20 September 2019

We stayed in the hotel for 5 nights and were happy with our stay. We had a room at the back of the hotel on the third floor and it was very quiet and peaceful for the duration of our stay. The beds were comfortable , breakfast was good and plentiful and available until 10.30. The room was a little on the small side, this is not a criticism, more of an observation and i have encountered this before in other European cities when travelling. The location of the hotel however is excellent, just off the main Vaci Utca, 5 minutes walking distance from St Stephen's Basilico, the Danube a few hundred meters away and the airport bus stop 5 minutes walk away. I would stay here again if I return to Budapest

Room tip: We had a room at the back of the hotel, 310 and it was very quiet
2  Thank Mairead050
Nemes_Robert, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear Mrs_Tyagi,

I would like to express my most sincere thankfulness toward you for taking your precious time to share your review of La Prima Fashion Hotel with me and fellow travellers, here on TripAdvisor!
To begin with, please accept our team’s greatest gratitude for honouring us with your confidence and choosing our beloved La Prima Fashion Hotel, it was such delighting to meet and host you!
I have no words to describe how blissful I am to hear that our staff made a great impression on you. It is also wonderful that you found our hotel’s location adequate.
However, I am disheartened that our hotel was unable to live up to your expectations. I am sorry to learn that you have met so many inconveniences during your anniversary. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience caused!
Should your visit our city in the near future again, I would be happy to welcoming you. It would be honorific for me if you gave another chance to return La Prima Fashion Hotel.

Best regards,
Róbert Nemes
Hotel Director

Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

We arrived at a family resort, excellent hotel location in the middle of Wazi Street, average clean rooms, small but well equipped shower, excellent service, very courteous reception and prompt response, average good breakfast, waiters take care of filling trays all the time, the shower was clogged and the water was not Get down, something immediately treated by the hotel, recommend it, and will stay there again,

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shabtaib
Reviewed 11 September 2019

The rooms were disappointing. There was a strong smell of smoke (or horrible room refreshener) which made it hard to be in the room. The mattress had springs coming out which made it incredibly difficult to sleep. It stated that the hotel had ironing and tea and coffee facilities but there was no kettle or ironing board to be found. In fact, the hotel had only ONE kettle which I had to ask to borrow. For a so called 4 star hotel I found this very odd.

Furthermore, every time you entered the room and put the key card in the slot to activate the electricity, the tv went on. So if anyone left the room in the morning and returned, the other person would wake up. I had booked this hotel six months before our arrival and requested a quiet room with a double bed for our anniversary. Upon arrival I received a room with twin beds close to the elevator. Whatever excuses they had about not having any space and not being able to move us for our ENTIRE stay (5 days) I could not accept. They had six months to accommodate our requests. The receptionist offered to put something around the mattress for the next night so it turns the beds into one 'double bed' but that never happened. The breakfast was okay at best.

The staff were friendly and the location was superb. We enjoyed the city but we did not enjoy our hotel stay and would definitely not return. This hotel was way overpriced for what it offered.

2  Thank Mrs_Tyagi
Reviewed 1 September 2019

The walls in the room were stained, there was pink mold in the shower, the mattress was filthy and hadn’t been cleaned in forever by the look of the stains, dust and amount of hair from other guests on it. (Photos included) The bathroom sink barely drained and felt unhygienic. Towels were so thin and rough I mistook them for being the floor towel most hotels give you to step on when you get out of the shower. Everything was generally worn out, and did not at all give the impression of a 4 star hotel. We did not even bother to complain as I don’t see how the staff could have fixed any of the issues besides deep cleaning their mattresses. On a positive note, we searched the mattress thoroughly for bed bugs, and didn’t see signs of any...

The staff was ok, and the breakfast wasn’t as bad as other guests have described. They did have a decent selection although in a cramped windowless room in the basement. Location wise it is good as well, but none of this is enough to make me give anything but a 1 star review or return to this hotel. I stay in Budapest a lot, and there are too many great hotels in this price range to waste money here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SandraSteffe
Nemes_Robert, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Dear SandraSteffe,

I would like to say thank you for writing down your thoughts and impressions about La Prima Fashion Hotel in detail, we can learn a lot from your words.
It is really important to know our guest’s thoughts, and opinions. I regert that some areas of our hotel did not meet you expectations. I appreciate though that you highlighted the deficiencies that you came accross. From these constructive feedbacks we learn about the issues that need to focused on and taken care of. I can assure you that I have consulted with the area managers and urged for trainings to be implemented in order to improve the guests’ satisfaction. I am happy that overall you were satisfied with our staff and location, which is indeed outstanding.
It would be an honour if you gave us one more chance to prove our professionalism and that La Prima Fashion Hotel is still a good place to stay when visiting Budapest.

Yours faithfully,