Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
James M
Chelmsford, United Kingdom

Great location and a great price

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Sept 2019
We traveled for a long weekend to the city and found the hotel had almost everything we needed.

We arrived at 1am and the 24 hour receptionist was incredibly helpful and welcoming. They had also arranged us a transfer and this was waiting for us on arrival at the airport.

Room was clean and good sized with great shower and toiletries. We only ate breakfast once but found it to be well presented and with a great variety.

Location truly is excellent. It's 5 mins from the river and 10-15 mins to the Jewish quarter and the ruin bars. We also walked up the main fashion street to catch a bus up to the castle. FYI, you could walk there but we weren't sure of the hill situation on day 1. Say 30 mins to the castle top from the hotel.

One small negative was the lack of iron in the room (there is an ironing room in the basement) and the lack of in room facilities (coffee machine only not the usual kettle and tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc) which is something i may expect of a 4 star hotel.

However, as per another few reviews we only really needed a place to sleep and shower given how much there is to see in the city and this more than fulfilled its purpose for us. Great price too.

Would stay again for sure.
Date of stay: September 2019
Room Tip: Our room faced the courtyard above the reception and we slept with the window open every night....
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 15 Oct 2019
Dear James M,

Let me first express my heartfelt gratitude toward you for being so generous and taking your valuable time to share your opinion and experiences of La Prima Fashion Hotel with me and other travellers, here on TripAdvisor!
I am exceedingly blissful to hear that our beloved La Prima Fashion Hotel managed to reach the expectations of yours. It brings me pure delight to read through the lovely praising lines you have written of La Prima Fashion Hotel. I am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed every moment you have spent at Budapest.
And besides, it is amazing that you recognized so many aspects of our hotel, and especially that you expressed your satisfaction with our staff, with the rooms and with the lavish breakfast that we offer to our dear Guests. We also value that you found the location adequate.
However, please accept my most sincere apologies for the lack of room accessories! Nevertheless, I am relieved to learn that despite this inconvenience, you had a memorable and enjoyable attendance in our hotel.
Last but not least, I would like to thank you for choosing La Prima Fashion Hotel. Please contact me directly, should your travel ever bring you back to this area. We will always wait you with warm welcome!

Kind regards,
    £143
0.9 miles from La Prima Fashion Hotel
View more hotels in Budapest
2,025 results
All reviews great location the river the main shopping street elizabeth bridge coffee machine breakfast room recommend this hotel reception staff within walking distance the hotel is clean christmas market cold meats excellent hotel stayed here for nights reception area on foot city
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Great location, great service, quiet and clean and a good price. Would go again. Staff helpful and friendly. Room had no view but looked onto a courtyard that was quiet and gave some natural light however trip was not about hanging out in a hotel room. Had good access to outlets and nice lighting for reading.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kimiamaz
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel situated on the Pest side of the Elizabeth Bridge.
Our room was clean and spacious.
It had a tv which we are never really interested in but what was fancy about it was that it was built into the mirror 😃 You can get a couple of English news channels.
We had complimentary large bottles of water, one still and one sparkling and some coffee pods for the coffee machine. The coffee was replaced daily.
The bathroom was clean with a large shower cubical.
The breakfast room is down in the basement. Breakfast consisted of cereals, fruit, breads, cakes, yogurts. Cold meats and cheese and some hot food like scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage.
Plenty of juices, tea and coffee.
I would say the only problem was the size of the breakfast room, we were ok but we did see people having to wait for tables. We were always down around 8am and we were always ok, any later then you could be waiting.
Our room was cleaned daily and the staff were friendly and helpful.
The hotel is brilliantly located to get around the city, very near the trams. The reception will organise taxis if this is what you prefer but we never did.
All in all this is a great hotel and one I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank debst00
Reviewed 20 September 2019

We stayed in the hotel for 5 nights and were happy with our stay. We had a room at the back of the hotel on the third floor and it was very quiet and peaceful for the duration of our stay. The beds were comfortable , breakfast was good and plentiful and available until 10.30. The room was a little on the small side, this is not a criticism, more of an observation and i have encountered this before in other European cities when travelling. The location of the hotel however is excellent, just off the main Vaci Utca, 5 minutes walking distance from St Stephen's Basilico, the Danube a few hundred meters away and the airport bus stop 5 minutes walk away. I would stay here again if I return to Budapest

Room tip: We had a room at the back of the hotel, 310 and it was very quiet
2  Thank Mairead050
Nemes_Robert, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear Mrs_Tyagi,

I would like to express my most sincere thankfulness toward you for taking your precious time to share your review of La Prima Fashion Hotel with me and fellow travellers, here on TripAdvisor!
To begin with, please accept our team’s greatest gratitude for honouring us with your confidence and choosing our beloved La Prima Fashion Hotel, it was such delighting to meet and host you!
I have no words to describe how blissful I am to hear that our staff made a great impression on you. It is also wonderful that you found our hotel’s location adequate.
However, I am disheartened that our hotel was unable to live up to your expectations. I am sorry to learn that you have met so many inconveniences during your anniversary. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience caused!
Should your visit our city in the near future again, I would be happy to welcoming you. It would be honorific for me if you gave another chance to return La Prima Fashion Hotel.

Best regards,
Róbert Nemes
Hotel Director

Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

We arrived at a family resort, excellent hotel location in the middle of Wazi Street, average clean rooms, small but well equipped shower, excellent service, very courteous reception and prompt response, average good breakfast, waiters take care of filling trays all the time, the shower was clogged and the water was not Get down, something immediately treated by the hotel, recommend it, and will stay there again,

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shabtaib
Reviewed 11 September 2019

The rooms were disappointing. There was a strong smell of smoke (or horrible room refreshener) which made it hard to be in the room. The mattress had springs coming out which made it incredibly difficult to sleep. It stated that the hotel had ironing and tea and coffee facilities but there was no kettle or ironing board to be found. In fact, the hotel had only ONE kettle which I had to ask to borrow. For a so called 4 star hotel I found this very odd.

Furthermore, every time you entered the room and put the key card in the slot to activate the electricity, the tv went on. So if anyone left the room in the morning and returned, the other person would wake up. I had booked this hotel six months before our arrival and requested a quiet room with a double bed for our anniversary. Upon arrival I received a room with twin beds close to the elevator. Whatever excuses they had about not having any space and not being able to move us for our ENTIRE stay (5 days) I could not accept. They had six months to accommodate our requests. The receptionist offered to put something around the mattress for the next night so it turns the beds into one 'double bed' but that never happened. The breakfast was okay at best.

The staff were friendly and the location was superb. We enjoyed the city but we did not enjoy our hotel stay and would definitely not return. This hotel was way overpriced for what it offered.

2  Thank Mrs_Tyagi