Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Adventurer828354

Such an amazing hotel!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Oct 2019
The location is amazing! Near evrething, on tha vaci ute street near the danuv rever! Love it!! the serviece in the hotel was incredible we were 6 days, had a lot of fun, highly recomented!! 5 stars❤️
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Priceline
Restaurant
View more hotels in Budapest
2,021 results
All reviews great location the river the main shopping street elizabeth bridge coffee machine breakfast room recommend this hotel reception staff within walking distance the hotel is clean christmas market cold meats excellent hotel stayed here for nights reception area on foot city
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2019

All staff helpful and pleasant . great breakfast. comfy bed.
Hotel in the best location for walking and visting the sights. loved the TV in the mirror.
Budapest is a wonderful city I would definitely come back to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dawkins14
Nemes_Robert, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear dawkins14,

I wholeheartedly appreciate the kindness with which you have written your absolutely elevating review of La Prima Fashion Hotel, here on TripAdvisor!
In the beginning, I would like to express my most sincere gratefulness toward you for honouring our beloved hotel with your confidence. I am absolutely more than happy to learn that you had enjoyed every moment you have spent in La Prima Fashion Hotel. And besides, what could be even more pleasing for me than the fact that every particular of our hotel managed to satisfy you.
Once again, thank you so much for your nice feedback. I am looking forward to host you again – our team will always wait you with warm welcome!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 30 September 2019

We traveled for a long weekend to the city and found the hotel had almost everything we needed.

We arrived at 1am and the 24 hour receptionist was incredibly helpful and welcoming. They had also arranged us a transfer and this was waiting for us on arrival at the airport.

Room was clean and good sized with great shower and toiletries. We only ate breakfast once but found it to be well presented and with a great variety.

Location truly is excellent. It's 5 mins from the river and 10-15 mins to the Jewish quarter and the ruin bars. We also walked up the main fashion street to catch a bus up to the castle. FYI, you could walk there but we weren't sure of the hill situation on day 1. Say 30 mins to the castle top from the hotel.

One small negative was the lack of iron in the room (there is an ironing room in the basement) and the lack of in room facilities (coffee machine only not the usual kettle and tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc) which is something i may expect of a 4 star hotel.

However, as per another few reviews we only really needed a place to sleep and shower given how much there is to see in the city and this more than fulfilled its purpose for us. Great price too.

Would stay again for sure.

Room tip: Our room faced the courtyard above the reception and we slept with the window open every night. No external noise whatsoever.
2  Thank James M

Dear James M,

Let me first express my heartfelt gratitude toward you for being so generous and taking your valuable time to share your opinion and experiences of La Prima Fashion Hotel with me and other travellers, here on TripAdvisor!
I am exceedingly blissful to hear that our beloved La Prima Fashion Hotel managed to reach the expectations of yours. It brings me pure delight to read through the lovely praising lines you have written of La Prima Fashion Hotel. I am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed every moment you have spent at Budapest.
And besides, it is amazing that you recognized so many aspects of our hotel, and especially that you expressed your satisfaction with our staff, with the rooms and with the lavish breakfast that we offer to our dear Guests. We also value that you found the location adequate.
However, please accept my most sincere apologies for the lack of room accessories! Nevertheless, I am relieved to learn that despite this inconvenience, you had a memorable and enjoyable attendance in our hotel.
Last but not least, I would like to thank you for choosing La Prima Fashion Hotel. Please contact me directly, should your travel ever bring you back to this area. We will always wait you with warm welcome!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2019

Great location, great service, quiet and clean and a good price. Would go again. Staff helpful and friendly. Room had no view but looked onto a courtyard that was quiet and gave some natural light however trip was not about hanging out in a hotel room. Had good access to outlets and nice lighting for reading.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kimiamaz
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel situated on the Pest side of the Elizabeth Bridge.
Our room was clean and spacious.
It had a tv which we are never really interested in but what was fancy about it was that it was built into the mirror 😃 You can get a couple of English news channels.
We had complimentary large bottles of water, one still and one sparkling and some coffee pods for the coffee machine. The coffee was replaced daily.
The bathroom was clean with a large shower cubical.
The breakfast room is down in the basement. Breakfast consisted of cereals, fruit, breads, cakes, yogurts. Cold meats and cheese and some hot food like scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage.
Plenty of juices, tea and coffee.
I would say the only problem was the size of the breakfast room, we were ok but we did see people having to wait for tables. We were always down around 8am and we were always ok, any later then you could be waiting.
Our room was cleaned daily and the staff were friendly and helpful.
The hotel is brilliantly located to get around the city, very near the trams. The reception will organise taxis if this is what you prefer but we never did.
All in all this is a great hotel and one I would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank debst00
Reviewed 20 September 2019

We stayed in the hotel for 5 nights and were happy with our stay. We had a room at the back of the hotel on the third floor and it was very quiet and peaceful for the duration of our stay. The beds were comfortable , breakfast was good and plentiful and available until 10.30. The room was a little on the small side, this is not a criticism, more of an observation and i have encountered this before in other European cities when travelling. The location of the hotel however is excellent, just off the main Vaci Utca, 5 minutes walking distance from St Stephen's Basilico, the Danube a few hundred meters away and the airport bus stop 5 minutes walk away. I would stay here again if I return to Budapest

Room tip: We had a room at the back of the hotel, 310 and it was very quiet
2  Thank Mairead050

Dear Mrs_Tyagi,

I would like to express my most sincere thankfulness toward you for taking your precious time to share your review of La Prima Fashion Hotel with me and fellow travellers, here on TripAdvisor!
To begin with, please accept our team’s greatest gratitude for honouring us with your confidence and choosing our beloved La Prima Fashion Hotel, it was such delighting to meet and host you!
I have no words to describe how blissful I am to hear that our staff made a great impression on you. It is also wonderful that you found our hotel’s location adequate.
However, I am disheartened that our hotel was unable to live up to your expectations. I am sorry to learn that you have met so many inconveniences during your anniversary. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience caused!
Should your visit our city in the near future again, I would be happy to welcoming you. It would be honorific for me if you gave another chance to return La Prima Fashion Hotel.

Best regards,