3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
Trip.comUS$95
1,886 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for three nights for my fiancées birthday. The hotel is in a great location in the middle of the city just off the main shopping street (Vaci Uta) and has a good number of places to eat along the road.

Our room was a double and an ideal size to use as a base to explore the city; at night this was very quiet and was the same nearly throughout our stay. Breakfast is provided in the price each day in the basement of the hotel; despite this being a small room, it was fine for the numbers in the hotel and provided a good breakfast each morning we stayed there. The TV set into the mirror in the room is nicely done, on this there is a small amount of channels which can be viewed (BBC World, CNN and Euronews present for English speakers).

One very small minor point would be the size of the cups in the room for coffee - these are definitely the smallest I have ever seen and the coffee machine itself is rather slow.

Highly recommended here for anyone visiting Budapest!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 312NeilP
Nemes_Robert, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Dear Neil P,

I would like to thank you very much for sharing your rates about La Prima Fashion Hotel. It felt particularly nice that you chose our hotel as your accommodation, and it is amazing that you had an excellent stay here. We are blessed to have a good location for our place, so visitors don't have to walk far from their sightseeing. Thanks a lot for highlighting our beautiful rooms and very tasty breakfast. Once again, thank you for reviewing our hotel, we are looking forward very much to hosting you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2019

The location is amazing! Near evrething, on tha vaci ute street near the danuv rever! Love it!! the serviece in the hotel was incredible we were 6 days, had a lot of fun, highly recomented!! 5 stars❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Adventurer828354
Reviewed 3 October 2019

All staff helpful and pleasant . great breakfast. comfy bed.
Hotel in the best location for walking and visting the sights. loved the TV in the mirror.
Budapest is a wonderful city I would definitely come back to this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dawkins14
Nemes_Robert, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear dawkins14,

I wholeheartedly appreciate the kindness with which you have written your absolutely elevating review of La Prima Fashion Hotel, here on TripAdvisor!
In the beginning, I would like to express my most sincere gratefulness toward you for honouring our beloved hotel with your confidence. I am absolutely more than happy to learn that you had enjoyed every moment you have spent in La Prima Fashion Hotel. And besides, what could be even more pleasing for me than the fact that every particular of our hotel managed to satisfy you.
Once again, thank you so much for your nice feedback. I am looking forward to host you again – our team will always wait you with warm welcome!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 30 September 2019

We traveled for a long weekend to the city and found the hotel had almost everything we needed.

We arrived at 1am and the 24 hour receptionist was incredibly helpful and welcoming. They had also arranged us a transfer and this was waiting for us on arrival at the airport.

Room was clean and good sized with great shower and toiletries. We only ate breakfast once but found it to be well presented and with a great variety.

Location truly is excellent. It's 5 mins from the river and 10-15 mins to the Jewish quarter and the ruin bars. We also walked up the main fashion street to catch a bus up to the castle. FYI, you could walk there but we weren't sure of the hill situation on day 1. Say 30 mins to the castle top from the hotel.

One small negative was the lack of iron in the room (there is an ironing room in the basement) and the lack of in room facilities (coffee machine only not the usual kettle and tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc) which is something i may expect of a 4 star hotel.

However, as per another few reviews we only really needed a place to sleep and shower given how much there is to see in the city and this more than fulfilled its purpose for us. Great price too.

Would stay again for sure.

Room tip: Our room faced the courtyard above the reception and we slept with the window open every night. No external noise whatsoever.
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank James M

Dear James M,

Let me first express my heartfelt gratitude toward you for being so generous and taking your valuable time to share your opinion and experiences of La Prima Fashion Hotel with me and other travellers, here on TripAdvisor!
I am exceedingly blissful to hear that our beloved La Prima Fashion Hotel managed to reach the expectations of yours. It brings me pure delight to read through the lovely praising lines you have written of La Prima Fashion Hotel. I am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed every moment you have spent at Budapest.
And besides, it is amazing that you recognized so many aspects of our hotel, and especially that you expressed your satisfaction with our staff, with the rooms and with the lavish breakfast that we offer to our dear Guests. We also value that you found the location adequate.
However, please accept my most sincere apologies for the lack of room accessories! Nevertheless, I am relieved to learn that despite this inconvenience, you had a memorable and enjoyable attendance in our hotel.
Last but not least, I would like to thank you for choosing La Prima Fashion Hotel. Please contact me directly, should your travel ever bring you back to this area. We will always wait you with warm welcome!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2019

Great location, great service, quiet and clean and a good price. Would go again. Staff helpful and friendly. Room had no view but looked onto a courtyard that was quiet and gave some natural light however trip was not about hanging out in a hotel room. Had good access to outlets and nice lighting for reading.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kimiamaz