Bohem Art Hotel
Estilo Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
Residence Baron(Budapest)
  • Pool
2,612 results
All reviewswelcome cocktailgreat hotelthe rivercentral marketvaci streetrooms are smallquiet streetliberty bridgebreakfast was amazingairport transfergreat market hallrecommend this hotelperfect locationsparkling winefree tea and coffeegellert bathsboutique hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

5 nights, the nicest staff! Really helpfull!
Really sweet bar with smiling staff
Breakfast, not WOW, still tasty (and champagne!!)
Cleaning staff Are helpfull and smiling!

All in all, Nice bath, chill out area, Note; Suite 301 is without a wiew (backyard), though we didnt mind!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KenRune
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Everything in this hotel was great: central location ( e.g. very close to the central market place and to many other attractions), VERY friendly staff, clean and nice rooms, good breakfast, and if you sign in from the hotel's site directly- you get a free taxi from the airport. Very recommended.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna B
David_Bots, Director of Sales at Bohem Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Anna,

Thank you for your great review.
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you also for mentioning our special promotion for direct website bookers.
Our future guests will certainly find this information useful.

We can’t wait to see you again soon.

Director of sales

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We are just back from an excellent stay at the Bohem Art Hotel in Budapest. Everything in this place is made to help you feel comfotable. The staff is perfect, professional and very friendly, at the check-in counter and at the bar as well. The rooms are very well organised, the bed wide and comfortable, the bathroom clean and quite big.
The hit is the breakfast, with a various choice of quality food and fresh orange juice you squeeze yourself. In the afternoon, we have the opportunity to drink tea or coffee for free. In conclusion , we highly recommend this hotel in Budapest.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Chris,

I was pleased to read you had an enjoyable stay with us.
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about the hotel and the staff.

I am especially glad that you liked our Happy Hours service with free coffee and tea during the afternoons.

Thank you for your recommendation in advance.

Director of sales

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Recently stayed here for 5 nights with my Girlfriend, 30th Jan - 4th Feb.

The staff were very helpful and friendly and gave good advice about places to go and things to see - A nice touch is we were given an honest opinion about buying a travel pass and told we wouldn't gain the value from it with our itinerary. The room was excellent - a little on the small side but it had enough space for everything we needed. Personally something that's important to me when staying in Hotels is the shower - The shower here was spacious, clean and a decent power.

Location is good, just a block away from the Danube (Near the Libery bridge) easy walking distance of the main attractions.

Finally - The breakfasts were amazing. Every morning I left absolutely stuffed because it was SO good - also seemed to be a good touch of local cuisine.

If I'm back in Budapest I know where I'll be staying.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sean,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of your stay. I will happily share it with our Bohem team.

Great that you have mentioned also our location and the breakfast.

Thanks also for the nice pictures. I'm always happy when a Guest post not only a review but photos too about the hotel or about the neighborhood - this can also help to choose the right hotel for a beautiful Budapest stay.

I hope to welcome you back to Bohem Art Hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 February 2014

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at Bohem Art for 2 nights (31/1/14 - 02/2/14) and we had an amazing stay. The room was excellent and the breakfast was delicious (and included in the price of the room)! The staff were very helpful and friendly, especially on reception and at the bar. The hotel is in easy walking distance of lots of the main attractions of Budapest, and is only a short walk to either the tram or the metro if you need to get further out. The hotel was very quiet at night which was nice to come back to after a busy day around the city. Overall a perfect stay, we will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, I am absolutely happy to hear you enjoyed our services.
We can’t wait to see you again soon.