Bohem Art Hotel
      Residence Baron(Budapest)
      • Pool
      Good 3.5/5
        2,612 results
        All reviewswelcome cocktailgreat hotelthe rivercentral marketvaci streetrooms are smallquiet streetliberty bridgebreakfast was amazingairport transfergreat market hallrecommend this hotelperfect locationsparkling winefree tea and coffeegellert bathsboutique hotel
        FilterAll languages
        Reviewed 2 July 2014

We (husband, teen daughter, myself) stayed for 3 nights in late June. Service was impeccable, front desk personnel helped us arrange dinner reservations and assisted with tickets for an evening cruise and a trip to the Gellert baths. Price also included an airport transfer and a welcome cocktail at the bar. A/C in the rooms a big bonus this time of year.

Location is steps from the metro, tram and central market and much of central Pest is within an easy walk. Loved Budapest and loved this hotel -- not the cheapest choice in Budapest, but a great value, especially being new to the city with no familiarity with the language!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
        2  Thank ChristineT34
        Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed at the Bohem art hotel on June 2014, and had great experience.
        The rooms are well decorated, and very comfortable (though small).
        The service was really good and pleasant.
        The breakfast is rich and great.
        The location is the best location in Budapest.
        And the other guests were young, and made this hotel a cool and young hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
        1  Thank chenit
        Reviewed 29 June 2014

I cannot recommend this hotel enough. We stayed for 2 nights and I was sad to leave. Immediately after we made a booking on booking.com, we received an email with lots of information about Budapest and the hotel. They arranged a pick up and drop for us. It is in a great location for all of Pest and on a quiet street just a minute's walk from the river. It has a small, unassuming entrance. But it's adorable inside! As promised, there is art everywhere. Ever person in the staff is not just polite, but always smiling and very friendly and helpful. Check in was very fast, the room was ready before time. The rooms are a bit small, but it really doesn't matter. Wifi is terrific. The breakfast has champagne and other cool stuff. And all the recommendations from the staff were great. You can do all your bookings at the front desk. Also, we were leaving at 4.30 am on the day of checkout, and they offered and gave us breakfast in a to-go bag, which was just very considerate and amazing! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Budapest!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
        1  Thank Ritika G
        Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I just return from Budapest with my wife. It was the first time to Budapest since I left at 2003.I was living for three years as a student. I was trying to find a hotel to impress my wife without paying too much.I assure you that the Bohem Art Hotel it was the Best choice. Excellent service, excellent staff always ready to help you with smile, perfect location and amazing breakfast. I read a comments from others that the rooms are small, probably they didn't stay in a Hotel in Paris.The rooms of Bohem Art Hotel in relation with the rooms in Paris are all Suites. Believe me the room of this Hotel are perfect and you have exactly the space you need to feel comfortable.I strongly recommend this Hotel to every one.
        I want to thanks once again the great staff for their effort to make my vacation and my visit in Budapest after 11 years Fabulous!!! Thank you and you will see me again soon!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
        Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is amazing. The decoration gives a great vibe since you go in. Rooms are small but with large comfortable beds, bathroom was spacious. Everything was perfectly clean. Breakfast was delicious and had god variety of food.
        Service was outrageous. After we did the reservation via Booking.com the hotel contacted us and offered a ride from the airport to the hotel. They were also extremely helpful with reservations for dinners in different places, the changed us Euros to Fiorines at a great rate, and even sell metro tickets at reception desk.
        Overall I have never enjoyed a hotel as much as this.

• Stayed: June 2014