Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$94
Expedia.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
Agoda.comUS$93
eDreamsUS$89
Orbitz.comUS$94
3,079 results
All reviews free airport transfer great hotel the river central market vaci street rooms are small liberty bridge recommend this hotel breakfast was amazing great market hall city tax perfect location free tea and coffee welcome drink gellert baths modern hotel breakfast room
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2019

I have just returned from 3 nights at the Bohem Art hotel. Great location, a short walk from the riverside. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fresh and well-stocked with lots of variety.
Each day you received a free bottle of water in the room which was a nice touch! I would recommend this hotel for a short stay in Budapest.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank LilyG71
David_Bots, Director of Sales at Bohem Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Dear "LilyG71",

Thank you very much for your honest feedback about your recent stay at Bohem Art Hotel.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed the central yet quiet location of our hotel as well as the free bottle of water with daily refill that added value to your stay.

We hope to welcome you back to Bohem Art Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2019

Wonderful hotel, such a pleasant staff. Great amenities, coffee bar at 3 pm with snacks. Terrific breakfast, fresh squeezed orange juice! Very close to all the "action" and a short walk from the metro.

Room tip: we got upgraded to room 401 somehow, lovely terrace
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank holbill

Dear "holbill",

Thank you very much for choosing Bohem Art Hotel for your Budapest stay and for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with fellow travelers.

It is to my great pleasure to learn that you found our staff members to be most pleasant, enjoyed the afternoon happy hours with free coffee, tea and snacks as well as the breakfast selection with freshly squeezed orange juice.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, we felt welcomed by the reception staff. The reception staff made our check-in smooth and also helped with finding a stroller rental place nearby. Our room was spotless every day and the air con just the right temp. The breakfast felt like a five-star spread, including mimosas, which were a great start to the day. Location was perfect as well, and our car was safely parked in the hotel’s spot just a few meters from the hotel. It was a shame only to spend three nights at such a great hotel. We didn’t want to leave but had to continue our European road trip. Highly recommend Bohem Art to anyone looking for a comfortable stay in Budapest.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Trevor K

Dear "Trevor K",

Thank you very much for your splendid feedback about your recent stay at Bohem Art Hotel.

It is truly delighting and inspiring to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your time at our hotel and were completely satisfied with the service received from our colleagues at the reception. Thank you very much for highlighting our strengths, which are the spotlessly clean rooms, fantastic complimentary breakfast as well as the ideal location in the historic downtown of Budapest. I am pleased to learn that we could meet your expectations and sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our establishement in the near future- hopefully for a longer time next.

Reviewed 10 July 2019

Lovely hotel with great customer service. Reception staff very very helpful with advice about Budapest. Modern, contemporary hotel with really good breakfast (tons of choice) in an excellent location only 2 minutes from Danube and 5 minutes from centre of Pest.
Hotel was in process of refurbishment of public spaces but no real disruption and probably finished now
Only negative was very poor attitude of barman who was sarcastic and obviously didn't want to be there (not a great asset to the property).
Would definitely recommend especially with free airport transfer and cocktail on arrival

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mukestrips

Dear "Mukestrips",

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at Bohem Art Hotel with other travelers.

It is delighting to read that we could meet your expectations and you spent a lovely time in our establishment.
We are very happy that you found our location in the histroic downtown to be ideal for exploring the city.

I was very sorry though to read about your negative impression of our barman. Please rest assured that I will personally address this issue with him to make sure that he is always providing the highest level of customer service to all our Guests.

We sincerely hope to have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2019 via mobile

What other can I say than I was super happy with my one night stay at the Bohem Art Hotel! It was a last minute booking and it was such a great experience. I accidentally booked some sort of special room which came with a free bottle of sparkling wine! The price was good, I really appreciated the huge breakfast, even though I'm not a big breakfast person myself. My room was exactly what I expected and super pretty with all the art on the walls. And what can I say, I loved the bathroom, coming "home" after a long day of sightseeing in hot weather (42°C) the shower was just great! Staff at the reception was really helpful, I booked a river boat tour and a massage with them, and everything went just fine. All in all a great place to stay, definitely would recommend this place!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank jenneeyv

Dear "jenneeyv",

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback about your short stay at Bohem Art Hotel.

I was very pleased to read that even though you are not a breakfast person you were pleasantly surprised by the selection and quality of our breakfast spread and you received all the help necessary from our colleagues at the reception in order to make the most out of your short stay in Budapest.

We sincerely hope to have the chance of welcoming you back to Bohem Art Hotel, hopefully for a longer stay next time.