“Top notch stay !”
Review of Lord Residence

Lord Residence
Ranked #17 of 672 Speciality Lodging in Budapest
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I didn't really plan on self-service accomodation, but the place came with kitchen(ette) with clean over, cooker, fridge, freezer - the works. I was loving the bread around Budapest, so the fridge and freezer came in handy when I was buying too much!
Also - the room has plenty of space! I booked for one person, and there was an extra double room in the appartment. So if you have guests staying over, then you are good to accomodate!
It is also a quiet place, and there is 24 hour security, not that Budapest isn't safe, but it is good that they have this service: especially if we want to ask some questions etc., !
Giant bath tub, Wi-Fi, great location - minutes from Margit Hid Bridge : this location will set you up for the Metro also (m2-red line) as the metro is minutes away and next to the Parliament buildings. Really friendly staff also, and very helpful ! If you are booking taxis, I advise getting them booked with the staff. I say this not because the taxis rip you off, but it is a safe way to get the taxi and it keeps thing simple. Anyway, if you stay here - you'll love it !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank MyKel1
Lord-Apartments, Manager at Lord Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2014

Dear MyKel1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable comments with us. I am very satisfied to read, that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I highly appreciate your comments with regards to our employees, location and the apartment. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of such a positive nature and it is truly rewarding when hotel visitors recognizes our employees’ effort.

I hope that we will be able to accomodate you in the future as well, it would be our pleasure.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I visited Budapest with 5 friends and we shared one of the six-bed apartment. It was modernly equiped, very clean and had everything we needed. The location of the apartment was also great! Only points of improvement: Wifi wasn't working very well and the appartment could be equipped with some more mirrors, there was only one single one in the main bathroom! Otherwise everything was perfect!

1  Thank Daniel R
Lord-Apartments, Manager at Lord Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

Dear Daniel R,

I am really sorry for the late response. I am glad to read, that you were satisfied with our apartment’s cleanliness and equipment. Thank you for highlighting our hotel’s great location and also for your kind suggestion about preparing more mirrors into the rooms. I am terribly sorry, that the Wifi was not working properly during your stay. We take your suggestions very seriously and please be assured that we will take it into consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great restaurants near by - Liszt, etc. but you'll have to try the thai and the great dutch imbiss right around the corner! Budapest has so much to offer, Great buildings, history, amazing food, sports and the wolrd best and authentic spa's! And Lord Residence is a perfekt place to all of it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank a_braukmann
Lord-Apartments, Manager at Lord Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2014

Dear a_braukmann,

First of all, let me express my sincere apologies for the late response.
I am very happy to read, that you have enjoyed your stay with us in Budapest and that you liked the city so much. I really appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff and our location.
I hope that if you return to Budapest, we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in Lord Residence.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The first sight into the courtyard is such a different world compared with the surrounding old buildings. Besides the amazing environment of the apartments, it is really a nice experience during our trip in Budapest since the reception staffs are very friendly and helpful for our sightseeing arrangement. And our triple room is unexpectedly spacious with comfortable furniture and clean daily-use supplies. Highly recommended!

Dear yichen7129,

Thank you for taking the time and provide us your nice feedback. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed staying in our hotel and we highly appreciate your positive comments regarding to our staff, room and equipment.
I hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back again at Lord Apartments.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Very central location, cheap for what you get, rooms were well equipped so you can do a bit of cooking if you want. Will recommend this for sure, very happy.

Minor point of the main room light not reaching everywhere (ie to the table).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Lord-Apartments, Manager at Lord Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Rsatdcms,

Let me apologize for the late response.
Thank you very much for your kind comments about our location and apartment as well. They are really appreciated.
Thank you for drawing our attention to the problem with the main light, please be assured that we will take your comment into consideration.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Myself and 3 friends have just returned from staying at these appartments and everything about our 4 night stay was just absolutley FANTASTIC.

We stayed in a 1 bed appartment which was plenty big enough for the 4 of us, we had more than enough room, the beds were very comfortable, everything was very clean. The small kitchen had all the appliances you needed and towels were provided in the bathroom.

We upgraded our appartment to have a balcony which at 160euro for the 4 nights for the 4 of us was just a complete bargain - we really did think it was too good to be true.

The reception staff and the security staff at the front of the building were all so friendly and helpful, from ordering us taxis to answering the door to us at all hours and special thanks to the lovely receptionist who gave us a late check out - very much appreaciated.

The appartment itself is located literally a 10-15 minute walk from the main city centre, nothing is too far away. There is a square a 5minute walk in the opposite direction to the city centre where there are some great restaurants.

We definately hope to return to this place very soon!

1  Thank Louleee

Dear Louleee,

First of all, let me express my sincere apologies for the late response.
Thank you very much for taking the time and write us your nice comments on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to read that our hotel’s location, the cleanliness and the room size met your expectations. We also appreciate your kind comments about our staff.

It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in our hotel and I hope that we will be able to make your stay memorable again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The apartment is very clear, even clearer than I expected. The reception was very nice to us, and we had a very good time staying at Resident Lord for 2 days.
There is a small problem but not really a problem, which is on the TV there is not much English channel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Yunfeng X,

First of all, let me apologize for the late response.
Thank you for taking the time and provide us your feedback. I am very happy to read that the cleanliness of the room and the service provided by our staff has met your expectations.
I also would like to thank you for drawing our attention to reconsider the TV channel selection. We take your suggestion very seriously and please be assured that this matter has been discussed.