“Perfect studio, Perfect Location”
Review of Lord Residence

Lord Residence
Ranked #18 of 674 Speciality Lodging in Budapest
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The studio was very spacious, clean and looked very new! All tourist attractions can be reached without public transport! You can also book a parkingspace in the Garage which is located directly under the building!(we did it) Many Bars, Cafes and Restaurants are in the neighborhood! The staff was friendly and helpful! It was really a perfect staying!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vagy2014

Reviewed 23 March 2014

If you would like to have 'your own' comfortable place to stay while visiting Budapest, so that's the very place for you! Really nice, in the centre, with kitchen, it looks like new and homelike. The only minus is a little noisy, but I doesn't matter after a long trip along the city every day;)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Irka024
Reviewed 21 March 2014

really nothing to add - all met my expectations.
Perfect location.
The apartment is equipped with anything you need.
Clean. Practical.
I recommend it for any sort of trip, being it business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L J
Reviewed 15 March 2014

lord residence is a fully equipped two room apartment with bedroom and combined livingroom/kitchen as well as a balcony... the rooms were clean, bed & bedding comfortable, the kitchen equipped with all you need, the location great and the staff friendly and helpful. caution when you arrive by car: make sure you buy a parking ticket if you leave it on the street, otherwise you get fined in no time...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stefan S
Lord-Apartments, Manager at Lord Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2014

Dear Stefan S,

First of all, I am terribly sorry for the late response. Thank you very much for the wonderful rating on Tripadvisor. Your kind comments regarding our staff, location, our apartment and its equipment are highly appreciated. I am very happy to read that our service has met your expectations.

I hope for your next stay in Budapest you will choose again Lord Residence.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I didn't really plan on self-service accomodation, but the place came with kitchen(ette) with clean over, cooker, fridge, freezer - the works. I was loving the bread around Budapest, so the fridge and freezer came in handy when I was buying too much!
Also - the room has plenty of space! I booked for one person, and there was an extra double room in the appartment. So if you have guests staying over, then you are good to accomodate!
It is also a quiet place, and there is 24 hour security, not that Budapest isn't safe, but it is good that they have this service: especially if we want to ask some questions etc., !
Giant bath tub, Wi-Fi, great location - minutes from Margit Hid Bridge : this location will set you up for the Metro also (m2-red line) as the metro is minutes away and next to the Parliament buildings. Really friendly staff also, and very helpful ! If you are booking taxis, I advise getting them booked with the staff. I say this not because the taxis rip you off, but it is a safe way to get the taxi and it keeps thing simple. Anyway, if you stay here - you'll love it !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank MyKel1

Dear MyKel1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable comments with us. I am very satisfied to read, that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I highly appreciate your comments with regards to our employees, location and the apartment. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of such a positive nature and it is truly rewarding when hotel visitors recognizes our employees’ effort.

I hope that we will be able to accomodate you in the future as well, it would be our pleasure.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I visited Budapest with 5 friends and we shared one of the six-bed apartment. It was modernly equiped, very clean and had everything we needed. The location of the apartment was also great! Only points of improvement: Wifi wasn't working very well and the appartment could be equipped with some more mirrors, there was only one single one in the main bathroom! Otherwise everything was perfect!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniel R
Lord-Apartments, Manager at Lord Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

Dear Daniel R,

I am really sorry for the late response. I am glad to read, that you were satisfied with our apartment’s cleanliness and equipment. Thank you for highlighting our hotel’s great location and also for your kind suggestion about preparing more mirrors into the rooms. I am terribly sorry, that the Wifi was not working properly during your stay. We take your suggestions very seriously and please be assured that we will take it into consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great restaurants near by - Liszt, etc. but you'll have to try the thai and the great dutch imbiss right around the corner! Budapest has so much to offer, Great buildings, history, amazing food, sports and the wolrd best and authentic spa's! And Lord Residence is a perfekt place to all of it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank a_braukmann
Lord-Apartments, Manager at Lord Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2014

Dear a_braukmann,

First of all, let me express my sincere apologies for the late response.
I am very happy to read, that you have enjoyed your stay with us in Budapest and that you liked the city so much. I really appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff and our location.
I hope that if you return to Budapest, we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in Lord Residence.

Yours sincerely,