“Best part of my trip”
Review of A-list Salon & Spa

A-list Salon & Spa
Ranked #22 of 127 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: In our salon in Pest to satisfy the demands the SPA section plays the main role from 2011. We maintain the rejuvenation of soul and body with refreshing fish pedicure and exclusive full body treatments. Our special baths clear the mind and take away all the tension, the touch of our exotic massages get into the deepest dimensions of the soul, our body scrubs awaken latent energy, our rituals rejuvenate soul and mind as well as body. Naturally, besides our SPA treatments our clients enjoy our hairdressers', mani-pedicurists', and cosmetologists' caring. This place is a shelter to escape from the bustle of the world and the place of recreation, where one can float in the gentle vibration of calm.
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Myself and two friends spent a morning at a list salon. We got shellac manicures and full body massages which was incredible. Really nice, professional and friendly staff. I loved it so much I went back for a haircut on my last day! The only issue we had was that they only take cash and our total bill was about 45000huf. Amazing value for money! Definitely worth a visit if you are Budapest and want to be pampered.

3  Thank Ijustlovetoholiday
in 8 reviews
"highlights"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I'm a usual for pedicure..sometimes I just jumped in sometimes I book in advance...both Barbara s are great for pedis. Really really professional...
The place always has expats mainly as they are loyal and re visitors...good service good price...

1  Thank skfmac
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Hi. I just home from my 5 day vacation in Budapest. I was alone and asian. I just walked in because it was early around 10am in the morning. They've just open for the day. I Ask them of they entertain walk-in customer and they said "yes" so i Ask for the manicure and pedicure with spa, and they said i need an appointment. so they just did manicure with spa. The lady who attended to me was nice but before she was finish with my hands and nails, she Ask me to move to the waiting area because she have a customer. I find it so rude and racist. And i was asking for their other services they did not entertained me. So i paid and left. For 6,600 huf was not Even worth it. They don't entertain much if a person is from Asia.

9  Thank ciejay10
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend had several treatments at the spa, and was really satisfied. The staff is polite, kind and knows what they are doing. Combined with great prices, this place is a must for all who is looking to get the most of their money. We are def. coming back! Thank you A-list! :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

We found the spa on our first walk trough the inner city of Budapest. Unfortunately it was a bank holiday so we decided to try it the day after again.

Luck for us, we got the last appointment this day and both of us girls hat a shellack manicure, which we loved!! Never had such perfect nails before!

Atmosphere was nice and all stuff speaks pretty well english, so that conversation is no problem!

Take care to book appointments in advance, cause A-List has a lot of fans and so many nice treatments to try!