“Reliable and functioning excellently”
Review of Amadeus Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Budapest
Amadeus Apartments
Ranked #291 of 641 Speciality Lodging in Budapest
Helsinki, Finland
“Reliable and functioning excellently”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The flats have got very good location in downtown Budapest. The company is reliable and flexible. The flats are clean and looked after ok. Prices are reasonable. Excellent alternative to hotels. I´ve stayed in these flats more than six times.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Helsingin H

Families
Solo
Business
Crawley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Absolutely splendid service from meeting us at the station until arranging taxis for airport on the last day. Thomas is a charming person, a perfect host. The apartment had all it needed and in perfect working order. The location was superb right in the middle of town, a few minutes walk to all attractions. Plenty of nearby shops, beautiful boulevards with very nice restaurants and coffee shops. Budapest is a marvellous experience and the Amadeus flats are there to make it happen for you !

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2012

We tried to make a reservation for the Emerald apartment for New Year's , they gave us a price estimate and I filled in a registration form. I wrote an e-mail asking if they had a Paypal account or the exact bank account that we should transfer the money to, and got ni response. I phoned, again no response. Second call I left a message and got an e-mail that said a uch higher price than the one they initially said, even though I said that we would be staying 5 nights instead of 6! So, same period (one night less), same apartment, same group, 100 euro more!! I thought that it maybe was a mistake and forwarded the entire previous conversation, only to get the following brief answer: "Yes, but you changed everything best regards..." Of course I said that , as presented before, I did not change anything!! From our group 6 of us are lawyers and I promise that we have never dealt with such cheating lyers!

Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Budapest hotels