“The best place where to stay in Budapest”

Welcome Budapest Apartments
Ranked #18 of 677 Speciality Lodging in Budapest
Reviewed 26 April 2013

The apartment are in a great location, between 2 metro station, very close to the main metro station and behind the Jewish area full of incredible history, mood and bars and restaurant where to find something to drink or eat, and meet many different people.
The rooms are incredibly comfortable, new, clean and with all comforts.
The staff is really great and available all the time.
I loved the welcome bottle of wine, it was a great way to start my holiday in Budapest.

Welcome Budapest Apartment is a 5 star place in Budapest.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
francesco a, Owner at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2013

A big thanks for your fantastic review and so accurate, your satisfaction make me very happy. will be a pleasure hosting you again in your next holiday here in Budapest.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

really great apartment. central location and very quiet. couldn't have asked for better. I will definitely come back again and stay here if i am in Budapest again. The staff were very helpful and the apartment was very clean also.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you a lot for your good review, I'm happy to know that everything was good in your stay in our apartment, I hope to host you again in your next holiday in Budapest.
Francesco.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Great little apartment only 10 minutes walk from centre. Some basic kitchen appliances & utensils - enough for reheating food or making simple meals which was easy with tesco downstairs, a spar across the road and central market 10mins walk away. Everything we needed with our 9 month old, would recommend it if you need a little more space with a kitchenette and are happy to take out the trash and make the bed yourself!

• Stayed: March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

Thank you for your accurate review, I'm happy that you liked your stay in my apartment, I hope to host you again in your next trip in Budapest.
Francesco.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

We were there with our 1 year old baby and we loved the place. The apartment was clean and the owner was willing to help us with anything!! it took only 10 min to walk to the centrum and resturants, shopping center and shops only few steps away!! We loved the place and we will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Thank you a lot for your good review, I'm very happy that you liked your stay in my apartment, it's very important for me. Will be a pleasure to host you again here in Budapest, thanks.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

What a hidden gem! The apartment was in a typically local building - looked a bit run down in the stairwell / from the outside, but the apartment was beautiful and modern inside. The room looked very contemporary / clean & new and contained everything we needed for a 2 night city break - you didn't even have to bring a toothbrush / toothpaste as a welcome pack was in the bathroom.

The room had a very comfortable bed upstairs on a mezzanine with a lounge / kitchenette & bathroom downstairs. The kitchen was great for making breakfast each day, and with Tesco right underneath it couldn't have been a better location.

Francesco (the manager of the apartments) is fantastic from the moment you book - I sent him a few emails and he answered them quickly, and he was waiting for us upon arrival, and even gave us a bottle of wine in the room - thank you Francesco!

If you like grand hotel lobby's then this place isn't for you, but if you're looking for a beautiful apartment, in a fantastic location (minutes walk from lots of great bars, Danube river is 15 mins walk away, Parliament is 20 mins walk and Heroes Square 30 mins walk) then this is for you.

Room Tip: We had a studio split level room, which was perfect for us.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Thank you a lot, for your good and precise review. Your satisfation make me so happy. I hope you will come again here in Budapest and i can host you again in my apartment.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Staying at this flat was absolutely amazing! It provided us the comfort and freedom for a great holiday! Nice location, close to great bars and restaurants and within walking distance of all major attractions.
I totally recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

I'm very happy that your stay was good, I want thank you for good review and i hope we can meet again here in Budapest and you will enjoy this beautiful city.
Best regards.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

We spent 5 amazing days in Hungarian capital and that I can say about this apartmnet: best location in heart of Budapest and really good price!!!It was super comfortable stay in this apartments because of modern equipment and very helpful owner Francesco!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Thank you so much for you review, I'm happy to know that your holiday was good and did you like my apartment. I hope to have pleasure to host you again, thanks.