Instant Groove! Party Hostel
Cotton House(Budapest)
  • Bar/Lounge
12 Revay Hotel(Budapest)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Best Party Hostel with the most welcoming Staff I've ever met! The hostel is above an awesome club with 4 dance floors in the heart of Budapest. Don't forget to ask the Staff for earplugs, and you will have a great time there!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Nice hostel,nice rooms,amazing stuff and atmosfere,we made a lot of friends over there.Disco is just floor down.You have everything you need,and the guy on reception will answer all your questions and give sugestions.And the girl working there help us a lot,thank you one more time(i forgot the name xd ) i recommend this hostel to all young people,who are looking to have fun and party :)

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere here was great ! We really enjoyed living above the nightclub for the few days as you could come and go as you pleased for the night ! In regards to cleanliness it wasn't immaculate but I won't let that out you off ! Also I'd try be there on a Saturday to get the s'party!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Reading the previous reviews on here I am very surprised to have experienced my unpleasant stay. Initially the staff were welcoming enough to not ring alarm bells, however once we had actually checked in the hostel staff were reluctant to be of help e.g. suggestions, laundry. Furthermore, the room was not of a satisfactory level of cleanliness, and I am not someone to expect a great deal, just new bedding and a quick tidy. However the room we were given looked as though the past tenants had just left minutes before our arrival. I visited toward the last stage of a 3 week inter railing journey and so feel enough in the know to be rightfully dissatisfied with my visit. Of the 8 hostels I stayed in over my holiday this one was the biggest disappointment, amplified by my initial excitement from reading all of the positive reviews on this page

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ma1LDN
Lili W, Manager at Instant Groove! Party Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

We try to keep our checkout time flexible so that you don't have to get up early to check out after a big night out. This does sometimes result in beds or rooms not being fully ready for early arrivals...
Please accept our sincere apologies for your discomfort.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We stayed here for a couple of nights before heading on to Exit Festival in Serbia. Other guests were friendly, party people, there was a really great atmosphere from the moment we arrived, helpful and friendly staff, surrounded and resting on top of bars and clubs, this is the place to go! The rooms were clean, I liked the chillout reception area and balcony and the staff of Georgia the night shift girl who was really great to chat to and just so nice and the friendly guy at reception who greeted us was playing some great tunes during the day and was great at recommending places and giving directions to us.

There's a total of a think 5 dorms, all clean and nice, a kitchen with cooking facilities, a fridge, and some nice communal areas including a balcony for having a beer and sitting out in the sun meeting your fellow travellers. Staying here also entitles you to free entry to the club below which had some great breaks music playing down in the basement! Overall so pleased. Would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends