My wife and I stayed at the Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget on a business trip. Our hosts put us up on the 8th floor in a two room suite that included a small living room (sofa, two easy chairs, digital TV, minibar, indiv toilet) and a bedroom (king bed, full bath, digital TV). There was also a small balcony that overlooked the Danube River. The room was spacious and beyond what we would normally do "on our own dime". The weather was unusually warm and humid while we were there and the room AC had some difficulty "keeping up" with the cooling, but it was tolerable. The room was very quiet, beds were comfortable, everything was clean. The front desk folks were friendly and accommodating. We found out later that we had free wifi on that executive floor, but ended up using the free wifi in the lobby. The breakfast on the 9th floor (for guests on the 8th & 9th floor executive rooms) was quite varied and everything was excellent. We did not partake of the thermal spa, so cannot comment on that aspect of this hotel. The hotel is located on Margaret's Island (Margitsziget) and is not easily within walking distance to the touristy areas of Budapest. Choices of transportation were taxi or public bus from the island and then to the Metro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you live in Budapest or have come from further afield, you are sure to fall in love with the atmosphere of this quiet island in the centre of the vibrant capital. It’s no coincidence that the Margaret Island wellness hotel, with its thermal water springs, has been the choice of generations! The hotel caters to visitors seeking medical treatments or wellness pampering, as well as those looking for a venue for their business event or wedding. Outside the hotel, guests can take part in various sporting activities (from running and rowing to tennis and cycling), while the footpaths connecting the historical sites of Margaret Island are perfect for a stroll. You may not want to return to everyday life after a visit to the island of peace! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget Hotel Budapest
- Danubius Health Hotel Margitsziget
- Danubius Health Budapest