An olde-worlde type, good hotel for visitors although can accommodate small business events. Quite good food. Location near the river with views. Lots of tourists - check out for coach tours if you want to avoid a busy stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget is the city’s leading spa hotel, making use of a natural thermal spring on tranquil Margaret Island. The hotel is just ten minutes from the city centre, and boasts state-of-the-art facilities (including indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, steam room, aroma cabin and thermal bath, fitness room, beauty salon) and a range of treatments to help you relax and recharge. You can cycle or play tennis on Margaret Island, take a Danube cruise or enjoy a healthy and tasty meal in the excellent hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget Hotel Budapest
- Danubius Health Hotel Margitsziget
- Danubius Health Budapest