Came for work, for a conference, rooms are clean, up-to-date, breakfast excellent, had group dinner (buffet), was quite pleased and stuffed.
Great location for conferences and relaxing. Their is a jogging path circling island (if you like to jog)
Third time here for work. Value for your money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you live in Budapest or have come from further afield, you are sure to fall in love with the atmosphere of this quiet island in the centre of the vibrant capital. It’s no coincidence that the Margaret Island wellness hotel, with its thermal water springs, has been the choice of generations! The hotel caters to visitors seeking medical treatments or wellness pampering, as well as those looking for a venue for their business event or wedding. Outside the hotel, guests can take part in various sporting activities (from running and rowing to tennis and cycling), while the footpaths connecting the historical sites of Margaret Island are perfect for a stroll. You may not want to return to everyday life after a visit to the island of peace! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget Hotel Budapest
- Danubius Health Hotel Margitsziget
- Danubius Health Budapest