Hilton Budapest
  • Bar/Lounge
US$165
US$158
  • Breakfast included
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
US$134
US$121
US$154
US$148
  • Room Service
4,502 results
All reviewscastle districtfisherman's bastionthe executive loungeicon restaurantthe rivermatthias churchbuda sidedanube viewchain bridgebeautiful hotelan upgradeamazing locationpublic transportationcity breakparliamentconciergetaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The services of Hilton are excellents, I truly recomend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I came with my girlfriend for a weekend in the end of January.
The hotel was great. It has a great location, big modern rooms which are very clean, quiet with great views of the city.
The hotel breakfast is very rich and the other facilites were very relaxing.
the staff was very friendly and always helpful.
Bottom line, a very good place to stay in Budapest, AAA!!!

Nadav

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nadav A
GMHILTONBP, General Manager at Hilton Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for posting your precious feedback to this website.
Above all this, thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Budapest and sharing your positive comments on our location, the comfort and cleanliness of our guest rooms, our breakfast offer and the professional attitude of our personnel.

I trust we may have the pleasure again to welcome you back to our hotel, should your future plans bring you back to our city.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Just had a four night break in this beautiful hotel. The location was fantastic, the views were breathtaking and the staff and service were five star. For me this was the perfect hotel and would highly recommend it.I have been to a few Hiltons and their service and standards are the best. Well done Hilton!!

Room Tip: Sixth floor for the views, all facilities excellent
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank looby1876
GMHILTONBP, General Manager at Hilton Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Budapest, sharing your valuable feedback with us and other readers of Tripadvisor website.

I am very pleased to hear that you were impressed by the unique location of our hotel as well as the breathtaking views. It is fantastic to hear that you found the quality of iour serrvices perfect and you were satisfied with our personnel.

I need not have to say, I am proud to read you would highly recommend Hilton, as one of the best hotel brands. If you consider to return to Budapest in the future, it would be a great honour to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Just spent 4 nights with my wife in this amazingly beautiful city and made even better by staying in what I say the perfect hotel. Location difficult to beat anywhere in the world, staff I must say one of the best I have ever encountered in any 5 star hotel anywhere in the world were one usually and very often finds arrogant individuals who unless well tipped don´t even consider you the way it should be. Regarding the check in, both my wife and I have to say that the lady who did it was absolutely and incredibly efficient, courteous, informative, simply the best check in I have ever encountered in any hotel that I have visited. Thereafter every single member of the staff not only at the front office, but also concierge were just 10/10. The breakfast was another very good experience, beautiful buffet but also with the option to ask a ala carte which I did in a restaurant with AMAZING views of Budapest. The staff again just 10/10. On the negative side, the bed lightning is not that good as in most hotels still don´t understand why, also the matress not as good as other themed ones from other hotel chains and internet quite expensive compared to other Hotels were it is not even charged any more. Also my shower head was broken so difficult to have a proper shower. But despite this I loved this hotel and I would recommend it over and over to anyone who will go to this wonderful city.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank itacolcat
GMHILTONBP, General Manager at Hilton Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond on your experience while staying with us here at the Hilton Budapest.

Our property does have a unique location and has nice amenities, however, we could not meet our guests’ expectations without an outstanding Front Desk team that we have. But we do not stop there, the entire team from Housekeeping, Food and Beverage and Engineering work incredibly hard to ensure that their contribution is done to the best of there abilities to guarantee every guest have a pleasant stay.

Unfortunately we need to charge an amount for internet, though there are some developments going on at the moment to introduce free access in all public areas of the hotel. At the same time, complimentary access is available in the Executive Club Lounge for our Executive Floor guests. Besides, our HHonors Gold and HHonors Diamond Members may enjoy free internet access in their guest rooms plus they are also welcome to enjoy the services of the Executive Club Lounge free of charge. I also appreciate your comments on the mattress and the shower had and I will follow up with the team to improve our service.

Once again, I am grateful for your kind remarks and we will continue to take care of you and all our valued guests. We hope to see you back soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Booked this hotel during my first visit to Budapest. I must say that, for the most part, I had a positive experience.

The staff was very helpful in accommodating me and the concierge was fantastic. Each night we had an excellent dinner reservation made. Another great aspect was the rooms, which for the single I booked, was absolutely huge.

However, I do have two critisims. First, the hotel was undergoing renovations for the off season when I was there. I found some of the noise from the construction fairly disturbing especially when major work was going on during the day and I was trying to sleep in. One other negative aspect was due to the location in residential Buda, it was sometimes slightly prohibitive to get into Pest to do sightseeing. Overall I had a positive experience.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the renovations!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
GMHILTONBP, General Manager at Hilton Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor website.

I am glad that in general you had a pleasant and memorable stay with us.
However, I am sad to read your concerns regarding the fire safety development works going on during your visit, and would like to extend apologies to you disturbed by the noise, as well as explain a bit about what we were doing.

We are extremely guest-oriented and eager to make our guests’ stay with us an exceptional experience. From time to time, however, it is necessary to carry on technical maintenance or hotel refurbishment works. Our goal is to always guarantee the expected Hilton quality to our guests and adding value to our hotel. Please be aware that we always do our utmost to reduce noise as much as possible during any necessary works.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or advice, and know that we truly look forward to serving you and showing you how much we care on your next visit.

General Manger.