A very good hotel with excellent location. We arrived by car and booked a parking place at the hotel, but there is also a metro station nearby, if you want to reach the city center without the car. Walking to the center is also a solution, but you need to be in good shape, or you might consider using the metro for the return. The rooms are spacious and clean.
Wi-Fi signal is excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 139 airconditioned, 100% non-smoking rooms, hotel ibis Budapest Heroes Square welcomes guests in the cultural heart of Budapest, next to the City Park, 10 minutes from the city centre. The harmonious ambiance of the hotel is enhanced by its immediate proximity to the Museum of Fine Arts, the Hungarian Art Gallery, Szechenyi Spa, the Zoo, Amusement Park, National Circus, boating lake and skating rink, Heroes Square and the National Opera House. Business guests will appreciate free WiFi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Budapest Heroes Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Budapest Heroes Square Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Heroes Square