Great location, a few feet from Heroes Square, and the turkish bath, and metro station. Simple hotel, with all the basic, clean and easy to get to. Free Wi-fi. Good breakfast too. The staff is helpful, they can exchange your euros for their local currency at the front desk. Good overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 139 airconditioned, 100% non-smoking rooms, hotel ibis Budapest Heroes Square welcomes guests in the cultural heart of Budapest, next to the City Park, 10 minutes from the city centre. The harmonious ambiance of the hotel is enhanced by its immediate proximity to the Museum of Fine Arts, the Hungarian Art Gallery, Szechenyi Spa, the Zoo, Amusement Park, National Circus, boating lake and skating rink, Heroes Square and the National Opera House. Business guests will appreciate free WiFi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your ibis Budapest Heroes Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Budapest Heroes Square Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Heroes Square