This is a very busy hotel; lots of school parties, which meant at breakfast, the dining room was very busy. However, at night it was very quiet. The reception staff, speaking many languages, were very helpful, and knowledgeable about transport, things to see, etc. The hotel is just opposite Heroes Square, a 2 minute walk from the metro, and busses stop just outside. It is so convenient for tourists.
We lost our suitcase; and they telephoned the airline several times without us asking; and helped us in every way. This was both a business and holiday trip; and I have stayed in this hotel about 5 times now, and think it is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 139 airconditioned, 100% non-smoking rooms, hotel ibis Budapest Heroes Square welcomes guests in the cultural heart of Budapest, next to the City Park, 10 minutes from the city centre. The harmonious ambiance of the hotel is enhanced by its immediate proximity to the Museum of Fine Arts, the Hungarian Art Gallery, Szechenyi Spa, the Zoo, Amusement Park, National Circus, boating lake and skating rink, Heroes Square and the National Opera House. Business guests will appreciate free WiFi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Budapest Heroes Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Budapest Heroes Square Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Heroes Square