3,750 results
All reviews great location andrassy ut quiet street excellent hotel within walking distance recommend this hotel breakfast buffet central location side street comfortable hotel metro stop reception staff executive room stayed nights the river public transportation chain bridge
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Gem of a hotel in every way
Excellent food, excellent location,, excellent customer service.
What's not to like?
The staff were very accommodating and helped our children to make sure we had an amazing time in Budapest.
Loved Budapest and its people and would hope to visit again and stay at this beautiful hotel
Thank you K + K Hotel Opera for an amazing stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Joodes,

Thank you very much for praising 5 stars review on your recent stay at our K+K Hotel Opera; It is always rewarding to read that our guests have enjoyed their stay among us.

It made me glad that my colleagues had provided you with an exceptional service. It is our greatest goal to make our guests’ stay as pleasant as possible – I am pleased that we succeeded it with the friendly and service-minded attitude of our Staff.

I was glad to read that you had enjoyed your city break with us and our location, services and facilities had met, or even exceeded your expectations. We are really proud of our excellent location, near to the most important attractions of Budapest, in the city center with many exciting places within walking distant.

We look forward to welcoming you the next time you visit Budapest!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Fantastic hotel. It is in a great location, very close to St. Stevens Basilica and next to the Opera. The staff very very efficient and friendly, organising travel and contacting tour companies. The beds very super comfy and the rooms very good. Breakfast was great, always refilling dishes and the bar staff attentive and the meal was very good, great burger. Can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

Stayed: June 2018
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear 58charlie,

We are extremely happy to see that you had a memorable stay with us and that you were very satisfied with our facilities and services. I was delighted to read that our reception team helped you in organizing your program, we are always happy to provide information about the program possibilities in Budapest and recommend sightseeing companies, restaurants etc.

Let me thank you again for your generous words and for recommending our hotel to the travellers. We truly hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We had a wonderful stay at the K&K Hotel Opera. in Budapest. Very friendly front desk staff. Wonderful buffet breakfast with lots of different choices every morning. Clean, inviting, professional property. Rooms were small but comfortable and the bathrooms very nice and efficient. Wifi worked well. Close to transportation and site seeing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lkamal649271,

I cannot be enough grateful for the opportunity to read such kind words like yours. Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review of your stay at K+K Hotel Opera.

We are extremely happy to see that you had a memorable stay with us and that you were very satisfied with our staff. It is always a great source of motivation for our team to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail. Let me also thank you for highlighting our excellent location, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our central position, of which we are really proud, as most of the important attractions and the restaurant&bar areas are all within walking distant.

Let me also thank you for highlighting our very good breakfast. We know how important is to have a great start of the day and I was very happy to learn that we succeeded it with our varied and fresh breakfast.

Looking forward to seeing you the next time you visit Budapest!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the K+K Hotel Opera as part of a school tour with 25 students and 3 colleagues. The hotel was excellent in terms of restaurant facilities, rooms, and service. Breakfast was included with the stay and outstanding buffet. The location is excellent with walking access to all of the sites in Pest. The rooms are well appointed, clean, and stylish. Easily enough space for two people in each room. The staff was friendly, bilingual, and service oriented. I would stay there again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Bob M,

First of all let me thank you for choosing K+K Hotel Opera during your trip to Budapest, and for taking your time writing this great review of our Hotel. We hope you, and your students had a memorable stay.

We are incredibly glad to hear, how satisfied you were with the level of our services, especially with our restaurant, and breakfast facilities. It is great to acknowledge that you found our location beneficial, as it is a very important aspect of our Hotel.

We are looking forward to greeting you the next time you visit Budapest!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

This was our first visit to Budapest and we booked everything through a travel agent just because we were unsure of a few things. We couldn’t have had a better located hotel. I e walked everywhere and there were countless numbers of restaurants around for eating out in the evening. Staff, rooms, comfort of the beds, breakfast were first class. We have said since returning home, if we vet visit Budapest again, we will definitely stay at K & K Hotel Opera! Thanks for making our stay so good!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank elaineklorien

Dear elaineklorien,

First of all let me thank you for choosing K+K Hotel Opera during your stay in Budapest, and that you took your time to share your thought with us!

I am very glad to hear your satisfaction about the location of our Hotel, and that you found everything so easy to reach in the city. Let me thank you for pointing out our level of general service, and the kindness of our staff, it is very important for us to make every Guest feel as comfortable, as if they were home.

We are looking forward to seeing you during your next visit!