Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
Trip.comUS$158
PricelineUS$159
Agoda.comUS$159
4,064 results
All reviews great location recommend this hotel within walking distance breakfast buffet hotel is located reception staff comfortable hotel metro stop the river chain bridge the air conditioning city break visiting budapest beautiful city yogurt sights tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2019 via mobile

Checked in to K & K Hotel and had a small problem with the shower. Imre at reception was very helpful and accommodating and arranged an alternative room. We very much appreciated his assistance. Would recommend this hotel for helpful and friend my staff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Brispair
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear Brispair,

First of all let me thank you for staying at our K+K Hotel Opera during your visit in Budapest and for your valuable time taken to share your experiences.
I am extremely happy to see that you had a comfortable stay with us.
It made me glad that my colleagues had provided you with an exceptional service .It is our greatest goal to make our guests’ stay as pleasant as possible – I am pleased that we succeeded it with the friendly and service-minded attitude of our Staff.

Reviewed 12 June 2019 via mobile

This hotel was excellent and situated in a wonderful location. The room was a nice size and very comfortable. The staff of the hotel were uniformly polite, professional and helpful. I had a room-service dinner one evening, and it was quite tasty. One very tiny complaint: I wish there had been some English-language entertainment channels on the TV.

2  Thank rono650
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Dear rono650,

I am glad that you liked our central location. I am happy that you were able to use our Hotel as a base for your city exploration.

I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of our staff. As you experienced it yourself every member of our staff is making it their personal goal to attend to the needs of every guest in the hotel every single day. We drive to make everybody's stay as memorable as we can.

Regarding the TV channels, thank you for your feedback, our maintenance team working on it at the moment as well. We hope that by the next time you visit us, you will see just how hard we work to make every guest's stay as memorable as we can.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2019

The hotel room was clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. It is in the best location of Budapest with excellent restaurants near by and you are able to walk or take public transportation to the busy tourist areas. For us, we prefer to stay in a quiet section of a city but being able to take public transportation. There is a subway stop-entrance very close to the hotel. The most memorable part of the hotel is the excellent breakfast that offered the most complete selection we have ever encountered in our many travels. The quality of the food is outstanding, including healthy choices, and the variety of coffee made from fresh beans is memorable. The staff was helpful and answered all of our questions. The sauna in the basement is first rate and well worth looking into. You will not go wrong staying at this Hotel

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Robert G
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Dear Robert G,

It was my pleasure to see that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room.

I am extremely happy to see that you were satisfied with our breakfast. We are proud to provide a big variety of buffet breakfast with all sorts of selections including sweets as well as various types of breads, strudels, jams, cereals, fresh fruits & vegetables, hot dishes, and more over that we do offer various diary items upon request (gluten & lactose free items) without extra cost.

Thank you again for making us your choice of hotel when visiting the wonderful city of Budapest; it would be a great pleasure to welcome you again at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 9 June 2019

This is the second time we have stayed here. The hotel is inexpensive and conveniently located, close to the Opera and the basilica in the city centre. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good. Would stay here again if we return to Budapest.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank keithgiddens

Dear Keith G,

Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

I was staying 3 nights. Very good location, possible parking outside, possible nearby in garage.
Staff helpfull, kind, patience...
I can only recomend hotel. Nearby opera house (although under renovation right now, possible to visit it also), nearby Budapest eye,
:), Vaci street 10 min away walking...
Mateja