Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
eDreamsUS$96
Trip.comUS$97
FindHotelUS$96
4,064 results
All reviews great location recommend this hotel within walking distance breakfast buffet hotel is located reception staff comfortable hotel metro stop the river chain bridge the air conditioning city break visiting budapest beautiful city yogurt sights tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2019

....is track 10 on Queen's a Night at the Opera, and that's exactly what we enjoyed! We spent four nights at the hotel during the Grand Prix weekend. The hotel was clean, comfortable, quiet & very well appointed.

The staff were extremely friendly & very helpful. Location is spot on for visiting this most beautiful of cities. It's maybe less than 20 minutes stroll to the chain bridge via bustling restaurant lined streets. Metro stations are also proximate.

A top tip: if you fancy a road side beer turn left out of the hotel & nearly immediately right, there you'll find Callas, a vendor of cold beers! (other comestibles are available).

Would I go back? Definitely!

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank CallmeSteveStA
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Dear CallmeSteveStA,

First of all let me thank you for staying at our K+K Hotel Opera during your visit in Budapest and for your valuable time taken to share your experiences.

I am glad that you liked our central location. I am happy that you were able to use our Hotel as a base for your city exploration.

I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of our staff. As you experienced it yourself every member of our staff is making it their personal goal to attend to the needs of every guest in the hotel every single day. We drive towards make everybody's stay as memorable as we can.

We truly hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed 5 August 2019

I've stayed at this hotel several times already for business and came back here with my wife on a city trip to Budapest. The hotel location is excellent, as it only takes 10 minutes walk to get to the banks of the Danube, straight through the city center.
Rooms are clean and well maintained. Breakfast is varied.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank Gunter D
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2019

Dear Gunter D,

I was happy to see that you were satisfied with our breakfast. We are proud to provide a big variety of buffet breakfast with all sorts of selections including sweets as well as various types of breads, strudels, jams, cereals, fresh fruits & vegetables, hot dishes, and more over that we do offer various diary items upon request (gluten & lactose free items) without extra cost.

Thank you very much for highlighting the cleanliness of our rooms.

Once again, we are extremely happy to see that you had a memorable stay with us and that you were very satisfied with our facilities and services.

I can not wait to welcome you as our guest again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2019

Visiting Budapest for the first time I wanted to see as much as possible of it sights. The location of the hotel allows me to, close to several bus stops, metro stops and as well within walking distance to some sights.
The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and it was a comfortable stay. Coming to the room itself did not have any great view and especially when your room is in the back of the hotel, it takes some time to get there from the reception (you have to pass the restaurant/bar as well). Apart from that, the room itself is clean and has all facilities you need for a (short) stay. Personally, the bed/pillow caused some problems with my neck but this can differ per person of course. Apart from that, I can highly recommend the hotel and had a pleasant stay!

Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank He_Ro_S391
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2019

Dear He_Ro_S391,

I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of our staff. As you experienced it yourself every member of our staff is making it their personal goal to attend to the needs of every guest in the hotel every single day. We drive to make everybody's stay as memorable as we can.

It made me sad that you had a problem with the back wing in our Hotel. We would also like to encourage you to inform the Reception in case of anything you might find unsatisfactory. We always have a solution to solve any kind of inconvenience.

We truly hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed 27 July 2019

Stayed here for 2 nights when vacationing in Budapest.
We were checked in by Reka ( I think her name was) and she was so kind, professional and welcomed us with a great smile. She also provided us with all necessary information and maps etc. Besides that all staff we met at the hotel was very nice and I love that they never miss to wish you a good morning/day/evening/night.

The hotel and rooms are so fresh and clean and has a hight standard. Definitely a 4 star hotel. We booked the smallest room but it was very spacious with a seating area.

The only strange thing that caught my attention was that it is recommended to leave the key at the reception when you're out. But when picking up the key again they never asked for our names when mentioning our room number. Maybe they have great memory, but my only feedback is : please double check the name due to security, guests can easily say the wrong room number and get the wrong key.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Evelina R
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

Dear Evelina R,

It made me glad that my colleagues had provided you with an exceptional service .It is our greatest goal to make our guests’ stay as pleasant as possible – I am pleased that we succeeded it with the friendly and service-minded attitude of our Staff. I will be sure to thank to Réka to take such a good care of you :)

I am extremely happy to see that you were satisfied with the comfort and size of your room along with the cleanliness.

Regarding the room key system, thank you very much for your idea - which is part of our standard procedure - however I will make sure with my team to pay more attention in the future.

I can not wait to welcome you as our guest again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2019

I would choose this hotel again, because of the location, staff, breakfast, cleaning,...Furthermore, there is a subway station nearby, an additional advantage. Finally, if you love cats, there is a cat café in the same street.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank gardu2019
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2019

Dear gardu2019,

I can not be grateful enough for the opportunity to read such kind words like yours; let me thank you for praising our central location, we are happy that you could use our hotel as a base to explore our beautiful city.

It was my pleasure to see that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room along with our buffet breakfast. We are proud to provide a big variety of buffet breakfast with all sorts of selections including sweets as well as various types of breads, strudels, jams, cereals, fresh fruits & vegetables, hot dishes, and more over that we do offer various diary items upon request (gluten & lactose free items) without extra cost.

We truly hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you soon again!