We stayed one night Dec 3rd before boarding our AmaWaterways River Cruise. I wish I had booked 2 nights there. A very modern hotel with wonderful comfortable beds and spotless rooms. The concierge desk was very helpful with our questions about attractions close by. The breakfast the next morning was a wonderful buffet that had everything you could want. Nice view of the river and chain bridge where we walked over and went up the vehicular to view the palace. At night we went to the Christmas market at St. Stephen's square and that was wonderful. Had our first taste of Gluhwein (hot mulled wine)..wonderful. We needed that to warm up. Had great red cabbage and sausage outside at the market. They did a laser show about the nativity on the Cathedral and that was a wonderful experience. Would definitely go back to Budapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Nozio Netplan srl, Southall Travel, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel