The location is excellent. We were able to walk almost anywhere we wanted to go and the public transit stop within a 5 minute stroll.
Our room wasn't quite ready upon arrival so they set us up with wine in the Paris Budapest Bar so we could relax. A fantastic start to a pleasant 3 night stay.
And the view! You really cannot beat the view of the Chain Bridge and the Buda Castle lit up at night over the Danube. Whether through the bar over a glass of wine or my very own hotel room window, I did not tire of this.
The breakfast was by far the best continental breakfast we had our entire trip (out of 5 hotels) with a huge selection and even mimosas one morning.
The staff was extremely helpful and even helped us secure a dinner reservation at a busy restaurant we were dying to try (and probably wouldn't have gotten into had it not been for their call)
Overall, a great stay. Free wifi, SPA, spotless rooms, comfortable beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel