The hotel is in a very central location on the Pest side of the city and easy to reach when coming by car, it took us only 10-15 minutes after getting off the M7 highway from Slovenia.
Just a couple minutes' walk to the subway station and the 8th district.
"Classic" rooms are not very spacious but still livable, we were offered a 30 euro/night upgrade to a luxury w/ river view. The halls and the rooms were spotless every day and the breakfast buffet has lots of things to choose from.
Garage is sort of expensive (between 25 and 30 euros per day) so my advice is to use StarPark instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel