Felt a little jaded after constant travel for about 6 weeks, so were really looking forward to relaxing for a few days before long trip home. Found just what we needed at Sofitel Chain Bridge. Mid morning check-in was really appreciated, room on 3rd level looking accross to Castle and Bridge, great views, clean functional room, good sized bathroom, table and two chairs. (Perhaps lacked really comfortable lounge chairs, would be only criticism). Large windows enhanced views, but window furnishings kept out light and noise out when required. Staff were courteous and helpful, and concierge excellent. Facilities at hotel of very high standard......pool, gym, bar wi-fi, food all excellent. Would have no hesitation recommending this hotel. Located walking distance to city centre and sights. Provided wake up call as requested on final morning, check out process very easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travelbag, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel