Stayed for three nights for a short solo break. This hotel is fantastically positioned if you wish to be near the river and most of the sites that must be seen when in Budapest. I found the hotel clearly in very good conditions and very well run. My room had a great view over the Chain bridge and it was spacious and very well maintained. The staff were very courteous and helpful throughout my stay. The icing on the cake for me, however, was the Restaurant. I dined every night for the length of my stay. The food was delicious and well thought. The service was excellent, the restaurant manager always made a point to come and have a chat with me, and he was a really pleasant chap. In terms of prices it is not cheaper than you would pay in a good London hotel but well worth it . Thank you Sofitel...and see you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel