I ordered executive suite on the highest floor. I was sent to exclusive check in in the Sofitel club where drinks, snacks,coffee, tea were available to me until 9pm each day. Staff there was amazing except one blond lady who is new. She was a bit impatient and didn't let me take my open bottle of water with me to my room. I thingy it was a bit rude. I had the option to have cold breakfast there or exclusive buffet on the main floor. And boy what a buffet it was! Some waiters were taking it easy and no one came to rake my coffee order but the buffet is out if this world. The room was on the small side but very comfy, cozy, with superb beds and bedding. The view of the Danube is out of this world! Pay your last dime for this view! Coffee, tea facilities are in the room. Cleaning is good. Bathroom is small but so what with that view! Concierge Zofia is wonderful. She's helpful, polite, warm and organized. I did give her a parting tip which she deserved highly. If you come to Budapest, don't muss this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel